Dwarf hire Benidorm

chronoman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys from my rig are going on stag .they are looking at hiring a dwarf in Benidorm to handcuff to groom.Anyone know how much it costs for a night?
Cheers chronoman

I don't agree with it so don't want the morality issue thanks

Guys from my rig are going on stag .they are looking at hiring a dwarf in Benidorm to handcuff to groom.Anyone know how much it costs for a night?
Cheers chronoman

I don't agree with it so don't want the morality issue thanks

Have a look here chronoman. remember to book early to avoid disappointment. LOSMINIBOYS, RENT A MIDGET IN ALICANTE BENIDORM, Dwarf Hire, Midget Rental For Stag Party, Stag Night, dwarf handcuffed, Bachelor Party Bachelorette, Hen party, Dwarfs, Handcuffed Dwarf for stag prank

8 seconds later but still don't have price I was asking in case someone had actually been/know .
None of them have prices and in UK its £100 hr .i think it's really in poor taste myself but obviously lot of people do it.
You can get one with learning difficulties but it not big and not clever.

I think that wins the :wtf: post of the month award! View attachment 89412

more wtf than trying to explain this?

wtf_pictures_11.jpg

lol

How come her arse is on back to front Mr dude?. That rampant rabbit looks severely traumatised at the back there. Alice in bumderland theme perhaps. ;)

'She' has stubble lol, theres also door security, a guy pointing and laughing in the background, and, another midget wearing a kings crown, which you can see next to the rabbit on the left

the more you look, and think of how to explain it, the weirder it gets lol

but, if you put enough admins and mods together with enough beer, this photo proves that anything is possible lol

Lmao, @digidude that photo is wrong on so many levels lol!!

I thought the same thing @miggy about the bumbelly

Mick

Last edited:
Best to book with by far are FK IT STAG HEN PARTY BENIDORM IBIZA MAGALUF | dwarf hire Benidorm midget and small people the Dwarf is from the UK and and pro at getting the party started. The lost mini boys are useless, they are from Madrid for a start and thats like 400km or more from Benidorm. And I know 3 groups that tryed booking with them before JUST FK IT started their dwarf rental and they conformed they would travel to benidorm, took payment and never turned up so leaving the group waiting with NO DWARF and NO REFUND back.
The best and they are in benidorm is FK IT STAG HEN PARTY BENIDORM IBIZA MAGALUF | dwarf hire Benidorm midget and small people

I think the Dwarf will have grown up judging by the time its took you to reply PMSL

Back