DW T Shirt

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
Reaction score
How about printing some DW T Shirts with a nice design. Could help toward server funds.

I'd buy one.

been dicussed before mate

quite a few members disliked the idea whilst some even offered to run a "shop" as such

mugs,keyrings,t shirts etc to help cover costs but tbh after the first few 50 things would probably slow down and some folk would be left with 3000 t shirts in their loft lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

been dicussed before mate

quite a few members disliked the idea whilst some even offered to run a "shop" as such

mugs,keyrings,t shirts etc to help cover costs but tbh after the first few 50 things would probably slow down and some folk would be left with 3000 t shirts in their loft lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

thats true Gav but that is when DW was considered to be hacking forum( not good to advertise )

but now we could have some recipes on the back or sumit like that

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/147363/

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/223775/

Last edited by a moderator:
thats true Gav but that is when DW was considered to be hacking forum( not good to advertise )

but now we could have some recipes on the back or sumit like that

Spotted dick perhaps?:roflmao:

It's quite easy to set up a white label tshirt e-shop from the likes of Cafe Press, Zazzle, SpreadShirt etc.

You could also use sites such as mysoti to have a store page, and have your designs show in the general catalogue.

The only thing I will remind people is the original neon underground image, that some of you associate with DW, is stolen from the internets. So commercial use of it should probably be avoided... Though I'm sure snapman and/or madeinbeats could knock up something similar but better.

It's quite easy to set up a white label tshirt e-shop from the likes of Cafe Press, Zazzle, SpreadShirt etc.

You could also use sites such as mysoti to have a store page, and have your designs show in the general catalogue.

The only thing I will remind people is the original neon underground image, that some of you associate with DW, is stolen from the internets. So commercial use of it should probably be avoided... Though I'm sure snapman and/or madeinbeats could knock up something similar but better.

do ya mean this symbol?
neon would not work good on a tshirt really.
LONDON ENGLAND TSHIRT from Zazzle.com

947d87e3.jpg

Last edited:
Back