DW PREDICTION LEAGUE - Payouts

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Everyone has been paid out!

English Premier League
JTH Winner of the monthly EPL Title = £50,000 DW CASH (CHEAT)
Highlander Runner up Monthly EPL = £25,000 DW CASH (jammy GIT)
Mick Third Place Monthly EPL = £10,000 DW CASH (lol)

Scottish Premier League
DoomedEarl Winner of the Monthly SPL Title = £50,000 DW CASH (well done!)
deedie Runner up to the SPL Monthly = £25,000 DW CASH (well done)
JTH Third Place Monthly SPL = £10,000 DW CASH (hmmm?)

If you want to play you still can enter the prediction league we base it on monthly scores not overall scores.

So everyone can still play for DW CASH and fun of course!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend

Mick

Last edited:
Posting the Monthly standing so we can work out the scores next month of the winners.

Good luck everyone.

EPL-03-09-11-DW-Prediction-League.jpg

SPL-03-09-11-DW-Prediction-Leagues.jpg

Mick

cheers. was wondering how i ended up with £45,000

not sure if its me or what? but clicking the DW football link cant getin? its just looping back to the home page, need to put my results in.
cheers

Mick knows of the prob mate ..i think ..lol

I still think its tight that the DW Fantasy Football league has no prize the first year I actually do well in it! Usually Dabberwatcher wins by miles yet I have been top from day 1 this season and nothing!

I know its not real money but I'm not a real manager! lol

Should I have posted in the rant room? No, not really - its not that big an issue - I just wanted to moan!

Moan, groan etc etc.....................

;o)

i agree with you trabbs

there was also a 50000 per month prize, that was only paid out once as mentioned in the first post. i should have been collecting 50000 a month since about november. and they missed out the last 6 weeks of the scottish league fixtures all together

We will pay out for the fantasy league, I just need to see it as I have not seen it before ?

Regards
Mick

I still think its tight that the DW Fantasy Football league has no prize the first year I actually do well in it! Usually Dabberwatcher wins by miles yet I have been top from day 1 this season and nothing!

I know its not real money but I'm not a real manager! lol

Should I have posted in the rant room? No, not really - its not that big an issue - I just wanted to moan!

Moan, groan etc etc.....................

;o)

i dont know about the fantasy one but im sure mick will look at it

i agree with you trabbs

there was also a 50000 per month prize, that was only paid out once as mentioned in the first post. i should have been collecting 50000 a month since about november. and they missed out the last 6 weeks of the scottish league fixtures all together

it dont work like that ,the totals are reset every month and all start afresh
well it was meant to happen that way,but listen guys its something that was introduced
for the members to have a bit of fun ,like the bookie event also
please give it time as its bound to have a few bugs
which there was a few and mick sorted when shouted at lol

is this going to be running again this season???

Back