CD & DVD Dvd-r Prices

The firmware in the Pioneer 105 only allows the yellows to go at 1x but there was a crack firmware for the 104 that allowed them and most other cheap discs to go at 2x. Waiting for firmware rel for 105. Rumor is that Pioneer accepted deals form various ****facturers to allow their discs to go at the right speeds - don't know how true but surely this is against the law - unfair competition rules etc

i get all my disc from the computer markets in the midlands don;t now the company these lads just sell disc the discs i use are called superior 95p a disc write at 4 x on pioneer ao5 and not lost a disc on movies just got the matrix reloaded and working a treat

{DV 351} DATAWRITE "RED" 4X DVD-R in tubs of 25
This is now our fastest selling 4x disc!
The disc has a red top surface with white branding .

This disc is capable of 4x on the Pioneer A05/105 .
Equates to 79P per disc! £19.74 Including VAT at 17.5%

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DV 352/25} ICE Branded 4X DVD-R in packs of 25
An A grade 4x capable DVD-R at an unbelievable price!

Equates to 80p per disc! £19.99 Including VAT at 17.5%

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{DV 353} BULKPAQ "ORANGE" 4x 4.7GB DVD-R discs in a Spindle tub of 25
The very latest version of the Bulkpaq disc.

Equates to 74p per disc! £18.49 Including VAT at 17.5%

{DV 324} DATAWRITE CLASSIC branded matt grey-topped (Generation 3) 4.7GB DVD-R in Tubs of 25

Equates to £1.05 per disc! £26.25 Including VAT at 17.5%

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{DV 328} BULKPAQ GREEN (2x) 4.7GB DVD-R discs in a Spindle tub of 50
The 2x version of the popular Bulkpaq budget priced disc.

Equates to 75p per disc! £37.51 Including VAT at 17.5%

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk/acatalog/catalogbody.html

JUST GOT 25 ARITA PURPLE FROM BOWLERS ON SATURDAY FOR £20 HAD NO PROBS WITH MOVIES OR GAMES

oh didn't now it was called that i go to the local computer fair thats just the name for the one in manchester !

go bowlers m8 its that good they were even fighting there last weekend

Just got my latest pack of Datawrite Grey 2x DVD-R. Was told at the Wolves racecourse fair by the guy I brought them off that the dye has changed. The discs still work but now I can only get 1x write out of them instead of 2x write. I have a pioneer 104 with the latest firmware (as far as I know).
Indudley

hi m8s my local pc shop is doing a special this week 100 unbranded 1x2 speed discs for £29.00 for a 100 they seem allright so far burned 12 films so far no coasters or freezin ,also a pioneer a106 for £95 quid .www.pless.co.uk

whats the deal with dvdr delivery prices? several online websites charge and arm and a leg for delivery, but guys on ebay charge far less for delivery. they must weigh the same!?!?

Only ask as i`m rapidly running out and need more =)

Alright, for example. A guy I buy my dvd-r`s from charges ;
Datawrite 4x Red Top DVD-R
Pack of 25 £16.49

charges 3.99 for payment and happily takes paypal.

(if anyone wants contact details for this guy just pm me)

Ok prices at SVP continue to fall. Pioneer 106 is now £89 and I have just put an order in for some more DVD-r's

Bulkpaq orange 4x on 25 spindle £14.38 INC VAT
ICE 4x on 25 spindle £15.98

Both of these disc burn at 4x on Pioneer 105

My last order 2 weeks ago was ordered friday morning - didn't expect to get anything to at least Wednesday as I have picked the slow mail option - order arrive Monday morning!!! Brilliant service

Back