Duo 2 additional tuners

Sammo1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Do the additional twin tuners require an additional pair of LNBs Needing a total of 4 or do they run off the original pair of LNBs

If you have unused outputs on teh existing LNB, you can connect to those. If you dont have free ports, you need an lnb with more ports. You can get an octo lnb

In simple terms you need a feed per tuner port if you have only 1 feed left on the LNBs then your stuck or use the other dish too if it has and spare.

Why do you want 4 tuners pointed at 28e though 2-3 not enough ?

I thought this was the relevent section as We started with what the tuners would need? in the Vue 2 duo box Would I need to connect extra LNB inputs if I installed an additional twin tuner

I have 2 dishes pointing at 28.2 degrees
Each Dish has 1 LNB
Each LNB has 4 connections IE for 4 cables
As explained I am using 7 of the 8

I thought this was the relevent section as We started with what the tuners would need? in the Vue 2 duo box Would I need to connect extra LNB inputs if I installed an additional twin tuner

I have 2 dishes pointing at 28.2 degrees
Each Dish has 1 LNB
Each LNB has 4 connections IE for 4 cables
As explained I am using 7 of the 8

So you had the answer earlier from Abu.

Buy a 8 port lnb and swap them out.

In simple terms you need a feed per tuner port if you have only 1 feed left on the LNBs then your stuck or use the other dish too if it has and spare.

Why do you want 4 tuners pointed at 28e though 2-3 not enough ?

My wife records up to 4 different things at the same time and we can be watching another also.
Bloomin nightmare

I just got a new Duo2 and I go tthe dual lnb and hybrid C/T/T2 tuner, great for when she wants to record or watch something anmd I'm already recording 2 things

Back