Mobile Phones dual sim phone

kegnkiwi

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any uk mobiles that are dual sim? I'm heading abroad for some time and want to run a uk chip and a local chip at the same time, I know i can get android dual sims from deal extreme but i would much prefer to buy in the uk

you need a ghost sim adapter or more commonly dual sim adapter, it is dependent on the type of phone you use and you can only have one on at any given time, but normally you just switch it on/off to activate each sim in turn.

About a month ago I got one from pandawill for around £35 it worked a treat, it wasnt dual sim though it was triple sim. All 3 sims are live at the same time and you can use any one to make a call or send a text. You had an option to reply to a text using the number it came on or just use 1 number depending on your contract/allowance.

You could set names for each sim so you could see on the main screen the signal level and incomming call status.

All in all it was a really well built phone and worked really well apart from 1 big deal breaker for me, it wasnt 3g it was only GPRS. So I sold it to a m8 for £40.

The specs are not great but I just use a phone for calls and texts, I know very caveman of me. :)

It's now £20 inc delivery and they are pretty quick with delivery.

E5 Quad Band Phone 3 SIM Card TV FM Bluetooth 2.2 Inch QWERTY Keypad- Black

Back