DSTT install

iliveinuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I have just been given a DSTT card with mem card to sort out. I have used ds simplys and ds reals before so am not a complete newbie. I have got the latest os system from the site, os 1.10, i notice there is a ttmenu folder and a ttmenu dat file, i guess i drag them both onto the mem card, hopefully thats right so far. The roms, do they just drag onto the card like a ds simply or do i make a folder called nds and put in there like the ds real?? I cant find an install guide, or how to use guide. If you can answer these questions, and maybe post a link to I can see a user guide of how to operate this gadet that would be great.

Regards

Thanks m8, I just managed to find a site on google that had install and playing instructions, your correct, its just a drag over, thanks again for the reply :)

Hi,

I have been and looked at that site, it is a good link, and i have follwed everything but.....lol I can see the games on the ds screen, and i can scroll down to each one, but when i go to select one to play, it says create sav, then it sticks on loading... I have rebooted and tried a few other games, but each one freezes on the loading screen, any tips or hints as to why this is?? I have not had this problem b 4 with simplys and reals, so i know the roms are gd

Last edited:
Hi,

I have been and looked at that site, it is a good link, and i have follwed everything but.....lol I can see the games on the ds screen, and i can scroll down to each one, but when i go to select one to play, it says create sav, then it sticks on loading... I have rebooted and tried a few other games, but each one freezes on the loading screen, any tips or hints as to why this is?? I have not had this problem b 4 with simplys and reals, so i know the roms are gd

This is common witht the DSTT. To sort it copy all the files off the card, format it FAT32 then copy the files back on.

Works a treat, will add you some reputation, thanks a lot :)

Just make sure you format the memory card as FAT32 then its just drag and drop.

Also be careful you dont put too many games on - I sometimes found the card just froze if it had too much on it :)

i just got a dstt card this mornind, i downloaded the software off buyr4ds.com, exactly what files do i bring across, i'm after trying it a few times now with no sucess, how do i format the card

ok, got the games on ok but when i go to play them it just takes ages to load, think i need to format the card like it was said in previous posts, how do i do that

Last edited:
ok, got the games on ok but when i go to play them it just takes ages to load, think i need to format the card like it was said in previous posts, how do i do that

Put card into your pc using Usb convertor-open My computer, whichever drive shows as your memory card right click then go down to format. Once this box has opened make sure it says "fat32" then click start

how do ya get the cheats to work on the dstt, on the main menu when all the games are listed i click the + button on the right of the game to allow cheats, then what do i do to get the lists of cheats up like they come up on the r4ds

the icon for the cheats turns yellow then but when u click it the game just loads up

highlight game, one you know has cheats for certain, use pen on the + or press select to goto to options, tick enable cheats to on, then at the top notice 2 tabs, choose the cheats one, expand the cheats tree type listing by tapping the + sign............

and here's a much better cheat file than the standard one, unzip the usercheat.dat file and just overwrite the one already in the TTMENU folder

Last edited:
Back