DSTT install

Can i create a folder on the card named GAMES to put all games in ?

I have put the ttmenu folder and ttmenu.dat file on there and formatted it to fat32.

Any ideas, just think it's neater ?? Does it need to be capitals ??

Ta

Can i create a folder on the card named GAMES to put all games in ?

I have put the ttmenu folder and ttmenu.dat file on there and formatted it to fat32.

Any ideas, just think it's neater ?? Does it need to be capitals ??

Ta

Yes, and it doesn't matter what the folder is called, the dstt will just auto search for .nds wherever they are, make as many folders as you like.

A tip, if your formatted in FAT which is best for up to 4gb cards, is to never have more than 10-20 games per folder, as with cheats enabled 3 files are created for each game, so to keep in the fat limit be careful..

Another tip for all sdhc mem card users is to use the 'panasonic sd formatting tool' for formatting as windows with some reader/writers formats incorrectly, where the sympton is the mem card develops more and more errors when writing to the mem card.

i got one of these working last week with nearly 40 games on it, i got another one today but when i fill it with games it sticks on the loading screen, i formated it to fat32 already, i'm using the kingston 2gig sd card, sny1 know how to sort this out

i got one of these working last week with nearly 40 games on it, i got another one today but when i fill it with games it sticks on the loading screen, i formated it to fat32 already, i'm using the kingston 2gig sd card, sny1 know how to sort this out

Are you using the Usb Micro reader to put games on?? If so i found that once the games are on the card close the window - then on the bottom taskbar click"safely remove hardware" - wait until pc says "safe to remove" then remove the Usb adapter.
Hope this helps

got it sorted, i just created 4 empty folders and put 10 games in each, works like a charm now

and meangreenie thanks for the tip on how to use the cheats, i can now beat my son at mario cart racing, lol lol

got it sorted, i just created 4 empty folders and put 10 games in each, works like a charm now

and meangreenie thanks for the tip on how to use the cheats, i can now beat my son at mario cart racing, lol lol

Hi M8,

where did you create the 4 empty folders, did you just put them in the english folder or in the TTmenu folder?

Thanks

Back