DS emulator and game

totalguy

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi,
im looking for a nintendo DS emulator and a download for the brain training game can anyone tell me where i can get these? ive no idea about anything on the ds apart from to play mario mini games lol

any help appreciated

Many Thanks

totalguy said:
hi,
im looking for a nintendo DS emulator and a download for the brain training game can anyone tell me where i can get these? ive no idea about anything on the ds apart from to play mario mini games lol

any help appreciated

Many Thanks

can i laugh out loud? heehe there is no working emulator .. roms arent hard to find :)

i dont want one lol i wouldnt play it i like my pc for games :) only wanted that s pecific game really, il ljust need to wait see if it comes on other platforms i guess.

IdeaS is a working DS emulator, and can load brain training, sort of. It will fail to load save games, so you can't play it, but it is still a work in progress. Other games work ok.
With brain training, as you tilt the ds to play, its going to be tricky to play it sideways on a pc. I'd forget about it and buy one :)

alec , I didn't know that Ideas worked roms I have tried it .. how many games would u say work with it and do they run at proper speed? cheers

haven't tried many, one other did work, can't remember what it was. Only really tried brain training for a mate

Back