Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dreamteam Transfer Window

Wiz

Senior Member +
The transfer window is now open, please could you post changes to your team on this post, or pm them to me guy's....the window closes 12.45pm GMT on Saturday 16 October 2004.

There are no games this w/e as it's a world cup qual w/e so you have a little time to think about it.... :)

Get em in guy's :salute:

Regards

Wow already....... You want me to pm everyone so there is no excuse for missing it :)

Dutcho said:
Wow already....... You want me to pm everyone so there is no excuse for missing it :)

Could do m8, tho we do have quite a big window...wd'nt hurt tho :)

Cheers Dutch :)

Regards

Quick off the mark??!?!?

I've went the whole season (or thereabouts) with 2 defenders injured :(, and some old piece of sh!t ex Sunderland w@nker in midfield.

Quick off the mark is it?????? Couldnt come quick enough!! ;)

ROFLMFAO :Hit :Hit:

how many can we swap ? is it 3 or what ? I'd like to swap 11 LMAO

Well I wouldnt worry too much :) as anything can happen. Just look at who's top at the moment! :Hit:
lol

just jkin BB ;)

FFS D he's walking round like a dog with 2 c*cks as it is don't give him any more ammo LMAO Shame he's real team aint as good though (he's a Yidd fan) oh well someone has to be I suppose lol :salute:

Think I'll hold out till the weekend, I tend to give em the kiss of death as soon as I pick'em. Broken foot's on standby :)

Diamond said:
Well I wouldnt worry too much :) as anything can happen. Just look at who's top at the moment! :Hit:
lol
just jkin BB ;)

Whats that meant to mean Diamond??? Class pure Class

Bronto said:
FFS D he's walking round like a dog with 2 c*cks as it is don't give him any more ammo LMAO Shame he's real team aint as good though (he's a Yidd fan) oh well someone has to be I suppose lol :salute:

Fecking armchair Chelsea supporter, lol Wait a while till they start loseing again, well see :Smileysex

Yeah m80. Fair play to the blades been near the top all season, and your duff players are earning now as well.

But! anything can...and probably will happen lol (to my own feckin team most likely ;) )

Back