DreamEdit problem, help please

forest1

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have followed the Dreamedit instructions religiously to reload Bouquets back to my TM800 HD receiver after loading new image , yet all I get is “Contains no”services or lamedb”file , now when I check my bouquet folder I see them, so why wont it let resend them back?

Help anyone!

have you done a scan ? I know some say there is no need but this has happened to me in the past
after a scan they are fine

also you say reload, I never reload channel list via DreanBoxEdit

I either reboot the box or now I use the reload feature via Rat's channel list updater in Digidudes plugin

Dont use DBE unless you have to, the quickest and easist way is to use rats channel list using plugin. I always use this now as it saves time having to do a scan

Ok thanks sod the bloody dreamedit

How do i load the hd skins, do i ftp them but to which folder?

I have loaded 04.04.11 and the HD skin doesn't fit the screen? why is this so bloody difficult

Rat's channel updater is very good but some of us live in Scotland and need to use DBE to sort regional channels.

sinky

press blue then blue again HD skins are there mate

Rat's channel updater is very good but some of us live in Scotland and need to use DBE to sort regional channels.

sinky

Fair point, in fact the only time I need to use regional channels is on BBC1 HD

a little time consuming but you could manually move the regional channels via box/remote from the regional bouquets to entertainment :)

OK
Blue
BBC/ITV Regional Bouquet
Highlight Your Region
Press Menu
Add Service To Bouquet
Put It In Entertainment Bouquet

Exit All Menus

Now You Want To Move It To The Front Of The Bouquet

OK
Blue
Goto Entertainment Bouquet, Last Entry
Highlight The Newly Moved Channel
Press Menu
Enable Move Mode
OK, So It Changes Colour
Then Move It To Front Of Bouquet
Exit Menu

To Remove Region You No Longer Need

Menu
Highlight Channel You Want Removed
Remove

Hope This Helps

:)

press blue then blue again HD skins are there mate

A better idea ;)
Press Yellow
4 (ppanels)
DW Customiser
Blue Button Downloads
Set As DW
Exit All Menus

Then Goto Blue, Blue :) You Now Have DW Server Downloads

A better idea ;)
Press Yellow
4 (ppanels)
DW Customiser
Blue Button Downloads
Set As DW
Exit All Menus

Then Goto Blue, Blue :) You Now Have DW Server Downloads

Ok thanks mate, done all that but the Hd skin doesn't fit the screen, yet i have loaded the most un to date image?

are you sure your receiver has been Jtagged by technomate m8? as it sounds like it hasnt been

are you sure your receiver has been Jtagged by technomate m8? as it sounds like it hasnt been

Ye it has mate , when they first sent out the warning last xmas me and a friend sent them off to technomate all Jtagged software has worked fine untill now!

is it set to 1080i when going through the wizard ?
long shot and just a thought
but as Digi says sounds like it used to be before

or go back to ppanels and set UR as defult and try there HD skins, cant see no difference tbh but its something I would at least try
:)

you could also email

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

with the issues youre having, and maybe post any recommended fix in case others run into the same issue in the future m8 ;)

I have now loaded 18.03.11 URDW skinny HD version and works perfect!

The oly problem now is when configation of satellites takes place at begin I loaded all relavent satellites in But when i go to positional move ( Tune feature) i don't see them all, so how do i now tune each sat in?

You shouldn't be using the tune feature to move the dish, just for fine movement or as a meter when installing your dish..

In the tuner configuration page, select positioner (menu, setup,service setting,tuner configuration) and enter your co-ordinates. (I round to two decimal figures as I get issues when I use three decimal points, try three first). Exit the menus.

To move to the required satellite, don't press the POS button on the remote, use the SAT or select it from your channel list.

Back