VirtualZap

lots of enigma2 updates
more uk regions added to bouquet updater, some removed
removed licher picons from picon updater
dts downmix added
ntfs support added
smargo drivers added
more wireless drivers added
Button Mappings removed, install multiquickbutton from the addons panel and setup to how you like it
smile.png

+ more...

PrePatched with Sim2.01 SSL84
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks buddy, just trying it now.....top bannna,...!

you tried this wiz mate, gunna give it a whirl later!

it's wiz's image i think hol mate.....it's got the ssl bootloader in it so you don't have to upgrade yours 1st....(but let him confirm...me n00b...! lol)

i think it'll go straight to 84 with it pre-patched....

Last edited:
it's wiz's image i think hol mate.....it's got the ssl bootloader in it so you don't have to upgrade yours 1st....(but let him confirm...me n00b...! lol)

i think it'll go straight to 84 with it pre-patched....
arrrrr right, iv already got ssl84 so wouldnt of mattered anyway like, but aye your right i wouldnt of needed to upgrade bootloader 1st, just flash this and thats it. its much better when the bootloaders are incorporated, dont know why this isnt the case across the board to be honest!

yeah i agree, it would be much better to have them incorporated into the images etc for us clone users to use the "Original" images, how ever I'm back on ssl 82 with dream elite, just can't fault that image like, I'll update the boot loader when I've finished playing...

arrrrr right, iv already got ssl84 so wouldnt of mattered anyway like, but aye your right i wouldnt of needed to upgrade bootloader 1st, just flash this and thats it. its much better when the bootloaders are incorporated, dont know why this isnt the case across the board to be honest!

Its much easier this way alright guys,but it just makes us lazy lol

As an aside,if your box already has ssl84 on it then your good to go,but if it is less then I would first flash the ssl84 and let the box reboot fully then flash the image over :)

I've just got a dm800 sim 2.01 with bootloader 82 to play with.

Can I put this image on it?

Also do I flash the image 1st then the bootloader?

Thanks

yes if you read the post this image has the new bootloader installed in it (it's not really that important though) just be carefull about the bootloader on other images.

If say you were on 82 and your image installed then you'd load the bootloader 1st, let the box reboot and then the image and to be safe you could always then flash the bootloader after the image to make sure of it how ever this image as stated in the title has the new bootloader installed in it.

DreamboxUK v2.1 sim201 clone prepatched image

SSL: 84

I don't like this image i must admit, each to there own i guess.

Good luck bud.

Hi

Please can anyone give me a link to this image as it appears to have been deleted

Many thanks in advance

Hi all
Iff i can try this image , who has de link to this image
Thanks from the Netherlands

Back