DreamboxUK_v2.1_DM800

Flash the SSL first m8

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

anyone with this image care to comment on what epg they are using at the moment ?

Ps this image seems ok touch wood at the moment.............also got my hard drive working with it at last///

anyone with this image care to comment on what epg they are using at the moment ?

Ps this image seems ok touch wood at the moment.............also got my hard drive working with it at last///

CrossEPG should be installed as standard,would need configuring though :)

As wiz said crossepg would be there as in the last image
That along with cool epg, happy days :)

I haven't had time to put this on yet either, if I have an early day tomorrow OE I'm hoping to be off work Thursday I'll do it then :)

Sent from my iPhone

yeah i need to have a fiddle with these as well... Must h ave a epg!

is there something special i have to do with image to get the picons to work?

im also having trouble getting ts panel to install?

ive ftp's it under the tmp folder but alas no joy
cheers

Last edited:
is there something special i have to do with image to get the picons to work?

im also having trouble getting ts panel to install?

ive ftp's it under the tmp folder but alas no joy
cheers

To get the picons to work you need to ftp them to a storage device i.e usb

Then ftp skin_display96 to /usr/share/enigma2 overwriting the old one...Restart Enigma2 and it should all work...

Linky to skin_display96

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/uploads/60745d1316075020-how-full-colour-picons-skin_display96.zip

yeah thanks i downloaded rats picons and copied them to hdd/media and then rebooted and all is fine...

Anyone having troubles when recording with this image?

mines very hit and miss.

yeah thanks i downloaded rats picons and copied them to hdd/media and then rebooted and all is fine...

Anyone having troubles when recording with this image?

mines very hit and miss.

Tbh m8 I would be getting a bit worried about your box,or at least about the usb stick and HDD,
you have tried a good few images now and its still not working right,
what was the last image that worked perfectly for you?

Maybe you could reflash that one back on?

it was dream elite one that i cant remember lol! im trying a reflash of a dream elite one now....as i unplugged the hard drive and it was still crashing...

wish id never fiddled lol.

might be the box on its way out as the internal usb has gone up the swanny as well

edit when the image i had before that worked booted it had like a city or what looked like a russian city or something like that on it...

edit 2 i had a back up image on my hard drive that this image detected and i got all my bouquets.......and sat settings etc all straight back yet it wont let me record lol....

Last edited:
Back