Dreambox SIM2 800HD and 800SE "NO CA FOUND" 1 Click Repair Tool

are you running the program and then plugging in your dreambox power cable?

have you got a "null modem cable" there different from a serial rs232 cable. (wired differently)

Correct Comm port selected?

are you running the program and then plugging in your dreambox power cable?

have you got a "null modem cable" there different from a serial rs232 cable. (wired differently)

Correct Comm port selected?

Yes. I am running dreamup program connected the RS232 cable then clicked connect button after that pluged the power cable. But Dreamup could not recognize DM800. Flash button not activated (with also acticate software which were given by you).
As I said before I used my RS232 cable and dremup tool for the same DM800. Before I could install the second stage file or image file before. But not I could not do it.
I am using USB- Serial adaptör cable (Hama Brand).
Thanks.

If I have to use different cable with your dreamup program. I haven't got it.

have you used that cable before, is it a "null modem" cable or a serial rs232 one?

have you used that cable before, is it a "null modem" cable or a serial rs232 one?

I used that cable with another dreamup program to install a image file to DM800 before. At that time I could do it. With the same cable same drembox I could not install.
That is a cable which has got one USB end and one RS232 end. (USB serial adaptor)
I am not sure that one is null modem cable or not. Because I has not got two 9 pin connectors.

I think your going to need a "null modem" with din plug (9 pin adapters) to be able to do that one mate.

have you got a computer that you can do it on rather than a USB one.

I think people have used them, all though someone mentioned that you may have a faulty simm I don't want to lead you down the garden path. but a 9 pin null modem and dreamup with fixed bootloader should work.

Where do you live mate?

Last edited:
OK. I have another DM800 (This is SIM 3.0) and I checked my cables with that one. I could connect new DM800 with my Serial cable with dreamup tool.
Dreamup recognized my new DM800. But same cable, same tool could not recognize my old faulty DM800 (SIM2.01).
After these test I can say my cable, Laptop and dreamup program working properly.

Dreamup tool can not connect my old DM800 because communication is nor possible.
If I solve my problem I am going to use that receiver with another TV. But I could not do it :eek:(

After my faulty DM800, I bought new DM800 SIM3.0. But I did not checked what are the differences. But now I know them.
Not only SIM card differance. Tunner and connector also different. For that reason I could not test my SIM Card or my tunner on the other device. :eek:(

I am living in Turkey.

Last edited:
I just have a feeling that it needs a null-modem and serial to serial to be able to get "dreamup" working with the "NO-CA" ERROR

Shame your so far away, I don't normally do it but I was going to say "send me it" and I'd have a go for ya.

It's your sim, again. Read this it may help http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/281295/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes got a new sim2 from our favourite dream box store in China. Easy to change, software loaded no problems after it was changed. It may also be a dry join on the sim holder. I blew mine when I switched the mains off when the software locked up. It will be easier for you as my previous sim was a Ferrari.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

i have used the ncf tool too but it's hanging on 'finalising job phase 2' ....notihng happens. when i reboot the box, i still get the 'no ca found'

i have used the ncf tool too but it's hanging on 'finalising job phase 2' ....notihng happens. when i reboot the box, i still get the 'no ca found'

Have you tired this method mate ?

1--- Connect USB cable to service slot on DM800SE/DM500HD and USB slot on Pc. Windows will then install the driver

You will notice, windows created a virtual Com Port connection to be be used ( in this case Com Port 4)

2 --- Switch Receiver off and connect Network cable Receiver and Router

3 --- Then Start SunRay- FlashUp, Tick Use Network, Fill the relevant boxes with local pc IP and Remote ip of your choose and click Connect.

Program will ask for you to Switch on the receiver.

4 -- It will then go into HTTP mode

5 -- At this stage, you open your browser and insert the remote IP shown on the 800LCD

Page will open as per bellow and then you chose the option Update Firmware.

6 --- Click Browse and navigate to your image

7 --- Chose the image and click Open

8 --- Now click Flash button

9 --- Image will start to load.

Back