Dreambox DM800se Dual Tuner SUNRAY?

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information when a dreambox dual tuner will be released for the sunray dm800se?

Also if they did release a new model with the dm800se dual tuner inside would we be able to buy the tuner separately?

It really makes you mad when you have a programme that you have set for record turns off something you are watching!!!

Lol - I can imagine that I am asking the million dollar question that no ones knows about... but they must recognise the market... I mean why make a dreambox dm800se with a tripple tuner (DVB-C , DVB-S , DVB-T) but not address a dual tuner (IE DUAL DVB-S, DUAL DVB-C or even DUAL DVB-T)???

small rant over :)

Regards
Mick

A question I have asked myself too but unforunately there is no news about getting a twin sat tuner for the dm800se. Clone vu+ duo's however seem to be immenent

Still waiting/hoping for this to be released myself

I managed to get vtuner working in a fashion as a workaround, but could be quite powerful once its out of development with a release thats properly intergrated into enigma and configured correctly.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/274182/

^^^ Thought there would of been more interest in it with people looking for dual tuners in the DM800's haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Information about Dual DVB-S tuners for DM800SE is sketchy and mainly rumour at the minute. Nobody from the relative clone teams has actually confirmed it is even in the pipeline.
We know Dream showed a prototype original DVBS twin tuner at a recent trade show but it's not released yet. One of the clone resellers has said a DVB S dual tuner is in devleopment but no news on release dates, Somebody else has said it will be a USB type dongle that provided the second tuner..
basically it;s all speculation

Back