Dreambox 800HD problem!

ssnake75

Reaction score
Hi guys, am looking for some advice please! complete noob when it comes to this but have looked through the forums and can't find any similar problems

I have a dreambox 800 HD PVR clone which until today was working fine.

Earlier I needed to reboot the box but since then all it doe's is get to the booting screen then nothing, the little display on the box shows:

SIM201 team#84A
Sunray Sunshine SIM2 Free Images Download (Free for SIM2.01/SIM2.10)
dhcp...
/flash/vmlinux.9z

and on the tv is shows Nemisis v2.3, enigma 2 and then says booting but doesn't get any further

any advice on what could be wrong would be fantastic

cheers, Rich

Well not sure I'm looking in the right place but can't seem to find a image for a clone, I gather one for a 800HDSE clone is no good...any suggestions, sorry for the donk questions!

Thanks for the reply Abu, I thought as I was a subscribed member I could download from the beginning? Thanks for the link, I shall take a look now!

Rich

Thanks for the info guys, updated my bootloader to #84b and new image and all is working great again.

Wouldn't of had a clue how to do this if not for this site, so thanks to everyone who contributes their wisdom on here.... it's very much appreciated!!!

Rich

hi, i´m trying to configure a mgcamd cam on dreamhd 800hd. I instaled mgcamd 1.35 a but i cant find mgcamd.list on /vat/keys. Anyone can i help?

Back