Dreambox 500s

andymc1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I have a Dreambox 500s and fixed dish,but absolutely no knowledge of sat tv, I am looking for help please. The Dreambox has P.L.I Jade Image which has cc.cam 2.09 What kind of tv can i watch with this kind of setup. I am living in Dublin.

Regards Andy.

I have a 500s pointing at 28.2 I only use it for freeview so don't have any cams onboard.
I think you need to say where the fixed dish is pointing.

You may get more answers in the sat section though SATELLITE: Dreambox & linux receivers - Digital World

My dish is pointing at 19.2 east, Somebody has said to me that I should be able to watch Premiere Movies on this satellite.
Regards Andy.

My dish is pointing at 19.2 east, Somebody has said to me that I should be able to watch Premiere Movies on this satellite.
Regards Andy.

Yes you, you'll need to install the relevant cam and keys to watch it - as well as scan for the premiere channels. I'm watching "the Cottage" on premiere just now.

Yes you, you'll need to install the relevant cam and keys to watch it - as well as scan for the premiere channels. I'm watching "the Cottage" on premiere just now.
My image has cc.cam 2.09,would this work if I can get keys.

Regards Andy

Google for the latest dreambox keys or the satankey bundle and ftp these to var/keys and var/scce folder on your dm500S.

You should post in the sat section as you will get a better response.

Back