Dreambox 500s(Sat)

SyXx

Inactive User
Reaction score
4 Week old Dreambox 500s for sale as Ive recently upgraded to the 7025.

Comes in original packaging etc.

Looking for 100 or will swap for WHY

Would consider a Technomate and a few bucks, aint played with one of those yet . .

[email protected]

Last edited:
Absolutely fantastic mate, gonna get a 300gb HDD after Christmas to really get it going.

Yeh, got it dual on C and S atm, works like a dream . . no pun intended.

It's running Gemini2 V 2.0, Enigma from 22/11, Kernel 2.6.12.6 . . . with one of the famous nemesis skins which just makes it look incredible.

For our hobby, it's the ultimate machine. Bar None !

Not to mention it's incredibly sexy, I rub it regularly.

seems to be very little interest in satellite generally on this forum, shame really because the dreambox satellite boxes are awesome and with the dual tuner models able to do any 2 of sat/cab/terr, I'm surprised there is so little talk.

I don't mean code uploads, but images and emulators and technical discussions, although there are lots of good places to visit, a lot of them are continental and many in German/Italian - the russian sites a worth a visit when you are feeling brave.

When the dust settles after Xmas I'm thinking about a Dreambox 7025 with a cable and sat tuner.

Makes sense really as I'm running out of sockets on the back of the TV (TVDrive,Technomate 1500, Dreambox 500c, DVD recorder and a Nintendo Wii if it turns up!!) and 1 box solution for all your viewing needs is ideal.

Crazy

whats a TVdrive ?

the eternal problems and challenges of this hobby - cables and connector issues....
The integration of all things media into one box is the secret of the dream ranges, with so much function flexibility makes it ideal as the main engine for a whole house multimedia system, makes so many things simpler

I really liked my humax pvr8100CI but now, I cannot imagine ever going back to such a primative device.

IF ONLY the dream team and coders of the world would concentrate their immense talents on a really good jukebox for the dream, I'd be a happy chap, the current jukeboxes are very simple and not a pleasure to use.

Last edited:
I really want rid of this before Christmas, she wants a bloody karaoke machine . . .

90 inc P and P

Grab a bargain

Mine just arrived wahey!!!!!!. Shame I missed postman pat lol. Its cool off tot he sorting office i go :D:D:D:D. :Cheers:

whats a TVdrive ?

the eternal problems and challenges of this hobby - cables and connector issues....
The integration of all things media into one box is the secret of the dream ranges, with so much function flexibility makes it ideal as the main engine for a whole house multimedia system, makes so many things simpler

I really liked my humax pvr8100CI but now, I cannot imagine ever going back to such a primative device.

IF ONLY the dream team and coders of the world would concentrate their immense talents on a really good jukebox for the dream, I'd be a happy chap, the current jukeboxes are very simple and not a pleasure to use.

TVDrive is TW's equivilent of Sky+ but is also HD ready (not that theres much HD content at the mo).

Is the HD Dreambox out next year? Not sure whether to wait for that?

Crazy

Although this has turned into a sat box discussion topic this IS STILL AVAILABLE . .

ok im a newbie on this can this receive a cable feed (i think it can) without a card and what about the the latest kills can it do anything to the box.also can i use it instead of my sat reicever which is tuned into the sky satellite and recieve any channel or do i have to have a different dish or tune it in to a diofferent satellite.thanks but i am learning and pissed at this time of night cheers alll

this will not get cable tv, but will recieve free to air channels on the sky stream with the correct image without a card.

ok im a newbie on this can this receive a cable feed (i think it can) without a card and what about the the latest kills can it do anything to the box.also can i use it instead of my sat reicever which is tuned into the sky satellite and recieve any channel or do i have to have a different dish or tune it in to a diofferent satellite.thanks but i am learning and pissed at this time of night cheers alll

You are thinking of a DBox m8.

Back