Dreambox 500c issues

Swings and roundabouts,alot of effort goes into making files,tuts etc.20 posts enables people to participate and make an effort,not just leech the files and leave.
As for making 20 posts theres more to this place than cable.
As for your box coming with an original digitalworldz image? was it bought like this?

That's how it came, digitalworldz all over it, even the crappy mrs steven hawkins robot voice.

It's easy for somebody with a zillion posts to say stuff like that, and it's fair enough to assume that most people will just ask first and search later. We arent all internet noobz, we arent all leechers. Some of us are happy to RTFM and fix it ourselves. Personally I dislike asking for help and would rather be able to fix it without asking for help and from experience, most forums are cliquey and anybody asking for help is automatically labelled an idiot....

That's how it came, digitalworldz all over it, even the crappy mrs steven hawkins robot voice.

It's easy for somebody with a zillion posts to say stuff like that, and it's fair enough to assume that most people will just ask first and search later. We arent all internet noobz, we arent all leechers. Some of us are happy to RTFM and fix it ourselves. Personally I dislike asking for help and would rather be able to fix it without asking for help and from experience, most forums are cliquey and anybody asking for help is automatically labelled an idiot....

Well you dont expect just to take the files,images etc.As it stands you need help,this forum aint cliquey and u gonna be called an idiot.
A s for post count it stands for f++k all in my eyes.

help with finding an image dreambox

hi my dreambox needs the image which has the 'bruteforce scan' as an option, can anyone help me locate this image. My box was working fine till i flashed a new image onto it and it now it doesnt pick up any channels therefore im hoping to get back the image which contains the 'bruteforce' option. Help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

Hi Guys,
Not sure if you managed to get yourself sorted but thought this might help. Check out the Dreambox Helpfile in this tutorial. Osbourne82 has done great job of explaining the basics of installing a Dreambox. I had sod all on my box and i was going nowhere until I read this little tutorial, after about an hour I was up and running, I am not impressed with the qaulity of the box and the tv but I guess I may need to fiddle with the settings or images.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=102266

cheers, lot of useful info in the link!! finally understand how to use the direct record thing! ngrab was being a bit iffy for me.

I also have a db 500c. Is there anyway to set up the Channels like Vrigin Media Stations like 101 = BBC 1
102 = BBC 2
103 = STV and so on
Via ftp cos i find it a pain using the remote.

But i need to get 20 post till i get the FlashFXP Guide i just need to post 20. I am using DigitalWorldz 1.6.2 Flash awaiting to get 1.6.5.....

Last edited:
Back