dreambox 500 s

evo16577

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys i am thinking of buying a dreambox 500 s and i was wondering what channels i came get at the moment i have a technomate 1500 ci and have been very happy with it for the last two years :banana:

The amount of packages that are open because of hacks doesn't change with different receivers. You will open the same channels as you do with your 1500.

The only benefit of the dreambox is that it's linux based (others might not find this a benefit) and has an ethernet port. The ethernet port allows to use card sharing, if you can join a server, which will allow you to view more European channels, but servers usually require you to share a subscription back in return.

The dreambox can also connect to a network storage or PC, allowing you to stream movies and mp3s to your tv through the dreambox. You can also record to the storage or PC from the dreambox. It's a lot more complicated than the 1500 but that's because there's more to it.

cheers mate sounds great they are nice looking box i had a 500 c but had problems with my signal thank why i thought of getting a sat one instead and put my tm1500 in my bedroom thanks for the info : spook :

Back