- Download additional languages
- Network browser
- Network mount manager
- Driver smargo
- Driver pcsc 1.7.4
- Driver ccid 1.4.4
- Drivers DTT for USB tuners managed thru usbtuner
- Autostart Swap at boot
- Tuner management DVB-T thru usbtuner (Thanks a.key from ihad forum)
- Drivers DVB-T management thru usbloader (Thanks to SifTeam)

Dream Elite Manager
- Download extensions
- Manual installation
- Uninstall
- Script execution
- Crypt URL extra server
- Emu start/stop

Device Manager
- Devices Mount/Umount
- Format devices
- Swap file management

Button Functions
Button OKx1 = Infobar Light
Button OKx2 = Infobar Extra

Button Blue = Dream Elite Manager
Button Blue x2 = Dream Elite Addons Manager
Button Blue-Long-Push = Extensions
Button Blue+Yellow = Script Executer
Button Blue+Green = Url Cript

Button Red = Start Record

Button Yellow = Time Shift

Button Green-Long Push = Plugins Browser
Button Green+Red = Extensions Management

Thanks to all who partecipated and contributed to the image, testers and staff members.

Special thanks:
SIFteam - Genge and BOBSilvio for the DTT drivers
IHAD - a.key for DVB-T tuner management
Reinh@rd for satellites.xml
Spaeleus for translations

bootde21.png

menu.jpg

infobar.jpg

infobarfull.jpg

listacanali.jpg

imginfo.jpg

script.jpg

mediaplayer.jpg

lingue.jpg

demanager.jpg

devicemanager.jpg

device%20info.jpg

addons.jpg

plugins.jpg

cam.jpg

rete.jpg

tuners.jpg

de21disclaimer.png

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

looks wicked! i think i'm going to stick this on like, thanks again!

EDIT : Links been removed matey....

wouldnt mind trying this myself anyone got any other links to it please!

hello matey, i just used "google" and looked for Dream-Elite V-2.1 DM800, got it like, i notice this says 2nd stage loader 84, think i'm still on an old one.(i wonder what would happen)...looks mint though this...and it is for a clone aint it?

I would reckon its for a genuine box as I cannot see anything to say different,
but if you flash the box with the NEW ssl84a for your particular box,
then flash the image,
followed again by the ssl84a you should be ok :)

Actually scratch that as it also does not say what sim version its for,unless v2.1 is the sim version and not the image version

Last edited:
thanks for that, is there a new 2nd stage bootloader out for the dream800? (i found the dream800SE one!) i think i started a post some where, i'll go and check it....leave this for now then?

ah thanks ! so i wasn't dreaming then! there is an upgrade to the bootloader...! just posted in that other thread on how to update it, don't want to hijack this one.....(but guess once the 2nd stage is updated then i can use this image)

am not sure but i think this is for a original box ,i mite be wrong but i tried to flash mine(clone with bootloader75) with it and once i rebooted it came back saying "error now your box will not work" had a hell of a job trying to reflash it ended up using dreamup null modem cable and crossover or maybe im just stoopid

am not sure but i think this is for a original box ,i mite be wrong but i tried to flash mine(clone with bootloader75) with it and once i rebooted it came back saying "error now your box will not work" had a hell of a job trying to reflash it ended up using dreamup null modem cable and crossover or maybe im just stoopid

As far as I am aware if you have a sim 2.01 you can then flash the new ssl84a first and then flash the image regardless of whether its a clone or not,at least this is the case on the dm800se anyway :)

i think this is what i'm about to try, so the new 2nd stage loader 1st, then this image next......

i think this is what i'm about to try, so the new 2nd stage loader 1st, then this image next......

Yep ssl first and REBOOT then image,and if you want to be really sure flash ssl again before your final reboot :)

and I take no responsibility if you brick your box lol :)

lol....you know i got to have a mess on and that! OK so when i turn box on and hold down the power i flash the boot loader, then reboot via web interface, and then is it at this point i hold down the power button to get the web page ip address up again for flashing? in other words after it's reset after the boot loader update then straight into the web page again to load the new image?

lol....you know i got to have a mess on and that! OK so when i turn box on and hold down the power i flash the boot loader, then reboot via web interface, and then is it at this point i hold down the power button to get the web page ip address up again for flashing? in other words after it's reset after the boot loader update then straight into the web page again to load the new image?

Some reports say yes you can do that,
on my 800se I let it fully reboot first then did the image flash

urm, not sure what to do now then for the best? web page and then flash the new boot loader, followed by the new image, or if i should just flash the new boot loader and see if she boots into the image that's on and then flash the new image....decissions, decissions, !, I'm sure there's a simm backup some where.....just going to check in case it goes belly up

urm, not sure what to do now then for the best? web page and then flash the new boot loader, followed by the new image, or if i should just flash the new boot loader and see if she boots into the image that's on and then flash the new image....decissions, decissions, !, I'm sure there's a simm backup some where.....just going to check in case it goes belly up

Go on you know you want too lolol

knifes edge and all that.....right here goes nothing then, what would you do though? flash simm, and then on re-boot flash new image, or would you flash simm and then let it boot all the way before restarting and then flashing the new image....

Last edited:
ok there's two files, i take it it's the NFI file?

Yes

Wiz runs and hides

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

flashing image now.....tik...tok......tik...tok...lol

Back