Dream Elite BH Phoenix Edition 2

Well i aint having the best of time with my health and use the forum more and more, Why is it so bad i want to read, maybe look how many members post nothing. Plenty of member take and dont give either.

And what did you expect me say lol telling me to fook of and im a nob,
Yeah right i might be a nob sometimes too but i aint as rude as you :(

Oh and if you havent nothing nice to say then say nothing at all. :D thats what i think :Clap:
you've been a good member though like you just said you have helped people today, which is great :Clap: but now because a mod removed your link, which he was right to do within the rules of the forum, you now decide your not going to help anymore, for gods sake, sorry to hear about your health but that isnt an issue here, hope ya get better soon!

you've been a good member though like you just said you have helped people today, which is great :Clap: but now because a mod removed your link, which he was right to do within the rules of the forum, you now decide your not going to help anymore, for gods sake, sorry to hear about your health but that isnt an issue here, hope ya get better soon!

Because i asked the mod why and i didnt think this place was like Alshat, i hate the way its run over there tbh.

You are correct a mod has the right to remove my link !! So tell me why both you vip members get so upset cos i dont like the rule?? and that i wont help anymore! Neither of you have never helped me and never posted in this thread other then to dig at me. what right have you to tell me to fook off and im a nob and Fergalsworld gave you a thanks also. Just like what happen at alshat too. So like i have said if you havent anything nice to say then dont say anything.

Trust me im no newbie :proud: and correct my heath problems are nothing to do with anyone but thats why im on the forum so much. Thanks for sayin hope i get better soon but unfortunately it has got worse and wont be getting better anytime soon :(

I was not upset, i just did not like your attitude in your reply towards the mod that edited your post, he even apologised for doing so!
may the WTF and i wont help anyone anymore in your two replys had something to do with it, what do you reckon.

I also think you should re read this thread especially post 12, were you will see i have posted helping a member out, BEFORE i posted advising you (i was not having a dig at you) about the rules, and while you are looking tell me were i have thanked big-hol.

PS i send you good wishes for your health issue's

Last edited:
I was not upset, i just did not like your attitude in your reply towards the mod that edited your post, he even apologised for doing so!
may the WTF and i wont help anyone anymore in your two replys had something to do with it, what do you reckon.

I also think you should re read this thread especially post 12, were you will see i have posted helping a member out, BEFORE i posted advising you (i was not having a dig at you) about the rules, and while you are looking tell me were i have thanked big-hol.

PS i send you good wishes for your health issue's

Yes you did post to advise him and i missed that post 12 read, now i said wtf to elle and not to anyone else, my attitude you didnt like well i suggest you read my post again where i said lol Looks like il give up helping here to now and just read did you both not see the lol ?? 2 replys i said wtf umm dont see that either,

It should have read that big-hol thanked you.. and thanks for the wishes :)

Right thats enough for me now

Time for everyone to kiss and make up and get back to topic Pheonix edition2 :bighug:

:)

Installed Pheonix edition2 last night - so far so good.....its running very smoothly.

:)

Installed Pheonix edition2 last night - so far so good.....its running very smoothly.

I been running it for a couple of days as well, only issue I noticed is that if I try to do a manual downlaod of Rytec SLY UK EPG, it says "sorry connection failed", weird as the update URL is correct.

It still seems to have dowloaded 6 days of EPG I believe this image is already set up for SLY UK EPG...Not sure why the Rytec Manual download fails.

I been running it for a couple of days as well, only issue I noticed is that if I try to do a manual downlaod of Rytec SLY UK EPG, it says "sorry connection failed", weird as the update URL is correct.

It still seems to have dowloaded 6 days of EPG I believe this image is already set up for SLY UK EPG...Not sure why the Rytec Manual download fails.

Ahh this was happening to me even on the old Phoenix 1 edition since Monday - I thought Phoenix 2 might fix it......i'm sure there is a problem with the Rytec server!

Timeshift seems to be working ok , I have a 500 gig samsung internal sata drive installed.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Any of these newer images out for a cloned box with the older sim in it ?

I'm still on Nabilosat 12 image with BL72.......

Any of these newer images out for a cloned box with the older sim in it ?

I'm still on Nabilosat 12 image with BL72.......

Which SIM have you got ? If it's SIM 2.01 can you not directly upgrade to a newer bootloader ?

Which SIM have you got ? If it's SIM 2.01 can you not directly upgrade to a newer bootloader ?

I'm not 100% sure mate, box is around 12-18 months old.

Do I need to whip the lid off to find out or is there another way?

Installed this today and as far as I can see it works perfect, timeshift works fine press yellow epg is great and records perfect.

I used to use the previous Dream Elite BH Phoenix Edition and that was a great image aswell.

I would recomend this it is very stable.

Fermec

New to this site, and new to the dreambox, I have just received a Dreambox800HD clone from HK, it has The Gemini Project installed and Sim201 BL#82, it also has softcAMS 2.1.4 2.1.4 nCS0.96 (think thats what it is). Id like to load this new image, but If i do would I lose those softcams or does the image include them or newer. I primarily want to get a Sly EPG for more than now/next...any advice appreciated. Also this box has a slot of the front for a card but it seems fake as my card only goes in about 1 inch..I also cant get my external mini USB hard drive to work at all so any hints there would be appreciated. I am an experienced installer of motorised dishes(my living) but ive never ever used a linux box before, so am enjoying the learning curve..

New to this site, and new to the dreambox, I have just received a Dreambox800HD clone from HK, it has The Gemini Project installed and Sim201 BL#82, it also has softcAMS 2.1.4 2.1.4 nCS0.96 (think thats what it is). Id like to load this new image, but If i do would I lose those softcams or does the image include them or newer. I primarily want to get a Sly EPG for more than now/next...any advice appreciated. Also this box has a slot of the front for a card but it seems fake as my card only goes in about 1 inch..I also cant get my external mini USB hard drive to work at all so any hints there would be appreciated. I am an experienced installer of motorised dishes(my living) but ive never ever used a linux box before, so am enjoying the learning curve..

you can reload the softcams ect via the tunisiasat addons server on this image and you can also use a epg downloader. i too am new to e2 stb,s but at a guess it could be the drivers as to why your usb hdd wont work. you could pop the lid to see if there is a card reader inside although ive just checked my dm800hd (from hk) and it has a card reader. just a tip for you m8 when you have a question/problem if you start your own thread your liable to get more replies, welcome to digitalworldz. regards mdt

Just checked, it's BL75.

I didnt think the 2.01 sims were out 12-18 months ago ?

Thanks guys

is BL75 not a ferrari card bootloader or do they both use it? regards mdt

Back