downloading

jwigley

Reaction score
hello, i recently joined up for the main reason to download rat's picon updater 1.2 as there is no where else to get it from. Im struggling to get 5 posts because every time i post something, which is not repeated posts it gets deleted. I have went through alot of forums trying to add to anything i can help with, but we cant help with everything and alot of the stuff is solved. any help with this? I intend on continuing to use this forum as it has many great posts on it, just desperate to try rat's picon updater 1.2 plugin on my tv box. But if i can't get past the basics of downloading a file, then why would i want to come back

Thanks,so do post have to be of some help to people? like i guess wish people happy Christmas doesn't count lol just hard to help when there is so much help around.

5 Post Policy Guide and how to not get BANNED:

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS - PLEASE READ ALL
Please do not make the mistake of thinking the forum attachments and the download sections are the same... they are not!

Forum Attachments
These are the files found in members posts, after 5 post's you will be able to download them (please see timing note below).

The Download Section
Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community
Before 5 posts you cannot download files, after 5 posts you may download one file a day, after 10 posts you can download 5 files per day, at 50 posts its 10 files, and so on.

Timing Note
Please note you may have reached 5 post's but cannot download still... You also need to be a member here for over 24 hours... This is to stop all the post clocking (useless/pointless posts) - see below for our defintion of post clocking.

Rooms Excluded From Post Count
Posts which are made in the Welcome (Who Are You), Fun and Laughter and Adult rooms do not count towards your "five posts", although your actual post count displayed may be higher.

Post Clocking
Post clocking is when you post simple posts to get downloads... we are aware of this and have moderators and members online all day, they will spot this behavior and your post's will be removed. Blatant and repeated post clocking will not be tolerated and you may end up with an infraction, or temporary ban.

Examples of Clocking

• Only replying to post "thanks". All members, not just newly registered, are asked to use the like and/or add rep functions instead. (It's unfair to expect new members to use these features when they see long standing members not use them either.)
  • Only posting "I agree" messages. Please explain why you agree, or at least expand on the position you're agreeing with.
  • Restating information already posted, especially for problems that have already been solved. The mods have seen this done both verbatim (cut + paste) and by paraphrasing.
  • Adding nothing of value to a thread and generally rambling.
  • Repeating questions answered in the room's stickies. The forum search doesn't use fuzzy logic, so the thread might not be pulled up, but most rooms have threads that have been "stuck" to the top of the first page, these often cover the most frequently asked questions and recently relevent topics.

Examples of post clocking that will earn a ban (length is at discretion of the staff member):

• Posting nonsense (i.e. just mashing the keyboard).
  • Need five posts, this is post number 1, 2, 3...
  • Spam of any kind = perm ban, no discussion.

hello, i recently joined up for the main reason to download rat's picon updater 1.2 as there is no where else to get it from. Im struggling to get 5 posts because every time i post something, which is not repeated posts it gets deleted. I have went through alot of forums trying to add to anything i can help with, but we cant help with everything and alot of the stuff is solved. any help with this? I intend on continuing to use this forum as it has many great posts on it, just desperate to try rat's picon updater 1.2 plugin on my tv box. But if i can't get past the basics of downloading a file, then why would i want to come back
You have 2 post in this thread that would normally be deleted, but as it Christmas we will let them go, so you only need a couple more fot your five :)

lol you could probably squeeze one more post here @jwigley

Merry Christmas

Just out of interest if I were to pay for account would I be instantly be able to download files? Or would I still have to wait for the 24 hour wait period?

Thanks

Merry Christmas to you all at DigitalWorldz

Last edited:
Just out of interest if I were to pay for account would I be instantly be able to download files? Or would I still have to wait for the 24 hour wait period?

Thanks

premium members get instant access..

Thanks

Almost instant my friend

Thanks

the ans to that be yes

Back