Downloading bouquets from PC's

jamieg

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi can anyone help out with my problem, it's doing my nut in.

I'm running DW2.0 and have scanned and got all the channels however I have two lots of bouquets but I want to download one of them from my computer to the DM500

One set I've got a cables.xml and bouquets.xml and I've copied them both down to var/tuxbox/config/enigma/cable after rebooting my box I get no groups of channels at all.

The other file is downloaded from here, I've downloaded the halifax april 2007 files which was cables.xml, bouquets, satellites.xml, services, terrestrial.xml plus 10 userbouquet files I've then copied them down to var/tuxbox/config/enigma/cable after rebooting my box I get no groups of channels at all again.

I'm using DCC & I've also tried using bouquet wizard.

Bouquet Wizard when I first opened it was populated with a lot of services etc.. but I deleted them all not knowing what they were and I was not expecting them however I've since then erased my DM500 and re-flashed it with DW2.0 and popped on the rom's , it just seems nothing will see these bouquets with categories and channels etc.... When I try to import the current settings from the DM500 I get an error of "The operation failed with the following error" FTP Getting cables.xml failed.

Back