downloaded games

hogelpoggle

Inactive User
Reaction score
cannot get downloaded games to run on my ps2 slimline.have no trouble with the ones i have copied from my originals,they all play fine.
have donloaded a game that i have already copied .they look exacly the same but still wont play.i use dvd decryptor to burn.any help would be great.

what method are u using in ur PS2 ?

am using tape trick & swap magic.which works great on hired copied games.

didnt know u could hire copied games ?
use ritek disks and burn at 4x,what format are they when u burn them ?

sorry i meant the hired games i copied.am burning as an iso using dvd decrypter.using same discs for downloads as the copies i have succesfully burnt.just cant get the downloaded ones to work.also never get any trouble with xbox games from same source.

all I can say m8 is I use Ritek Disks,Alcahol120% and burn at 4x and I aint had one that hasent worked (yet) lol

Rat said:
all I can say m8 is I use Ritek Disks,Alcahol120% and burn at 4x and I aint had one that hasent worked (yet) lol

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but new to all this and looking for some instructions on how to use Alcohol 120% for downloaded games. Have also got dvd decryptor to burn them. However i fall at the first hurdle ! Is alcohol120% similar to daemon tools where u create a virtual drive on your pc? as i am struggleing with that at the moment too! Any help for this noobie would be appreciated! thanks.

You beat me to it m8.Just urar game to desktop,this should in most cases give you an iso bin file then open alcohol 120 select image burning wizard and browse to iso.Then burn.Always burn at the lowest speed with swap magic - sometimes swap discs have trouble with booting faster burnt games.2x is what i do.

where can you download ps2 games

hi guys were can you download games for the ps2 .any help appricated..thanx

if burning ps2 iso`s at highr speeds give problems how do you force your writing software to write slower than the minimum shown,
my software wont write slower that 4X
its the same in
nero
Alcahol120
dvd decryptor

u have a drop down where u can select speed in Alcohol thats what I burn all my PS2 games in (4x speed)

i see that in mine too rat but can you force it to burn slower than x4 as its not listed any slower ?

4X is fine m8 no need to go lower ;) make sure u use good quality discs (Ritek G05 dye)

Back