[DOWNLOAD] ZGemma H1 OpenATV 5.0 Backup

Can anyone help me with something?

Been using this for a while but been having a few problems with it.
My plugins download has never worked and seem to be having some trouble installing ipk's through the temp folder now. Anyway.....
The thing I really like is the way that each tv category is shown by which provider it is with, like in this image:

GqPOftG.jpg

Today I downloaded and installed the newest OpenATV 5.0 nightly build. Everything up and running, plugins working fine from the downloads but I can't seem to get it like the picture above. Rather than naming the provider it just shows each tv category.
Is there a setting to alter this or is it specific to which image you use?

Big thanks to anyone who can help.

You have to set that option in the ABM setting off the top of my head something like 'add provider ident' or something like that

As digi247 said under ABM then configure, 4th down - 'Add provider prefix to bouquets'.

But I cant see anyway of doing the same with Autobouquet C2 for cable though, be nice to get it to say Virgin instead of just a dash dash '- -'

Last edited:
ok lads ive not been able to sort outthe epg for sly on this box so 2 things ive just up dated the dm800 and now get epg with that can I just copy
the date from the dm800 and would it go in the same folder as the cable epg cheers tony

ok i have this downloaded and flashed to my box.
for some reason when i goto install ipk files from usb it wont allow me ???
and the download plugins is also not working ?
please help

ok i have this downloaded and flashed to my box.
for some reason when i goto install ipk files from usb it wont allow me ???
and the download plugins is also not working ?
please help

The feed maybe down

Why not ftp the ipks to the tmp folder and then install them.

Back