[DOWNLOAD] OpenVix-4.2.002.release-zgemma-2s

What's different between this and the last image ?
And what's the easiest way to load them to the box ? USB drive . Sat in hospital waiting to get my hands on my new h2.h box when I finally get home

What's different between this and the last image ?
And what's the easiest way to load them to the box ? USB drive . Sat in hospital waiting to get my hands on my new h2.h box when I finally get home
This thread is for zgemma 2s "not" zgemma h2.h mate.
You should not attempt to flash h2.h box with a 2s image or vice versa

You need........
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/4350/

Also to flash box just copy zgemma folder in link above to memory key (fat32)
Turn box off. Put memory key in rear USB port then power turn power on.
Box will flash on boot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link there .
Thank God you can use mobile phones in hospital these days

done that get nothing obviously got the newer image but there no config files in the mgcamd or keys folder .also cant ftp to the box forgot that the net interface is a false lan ie . plugs into the lan but is actually wireless so cant enter n line details . do they both go in the same newcamd list file when i get it sorted ordoes the sat one goes elsewhere to the cable as there both n line ??

done that get nothing obviously got the newer image but there no config files in the mgcamd or keys folder .also cant ftp to the box forgot that the net interface is a false lan ie . plugs into the lan but is actually wireless so cant enter n line details . do they both go in the same newcamd list file when i get it sorted ordoes the sat one goes elsewhere to the cable as there both n line ??

Both nlines are converted to CWS= basically remove the n and replace with CWS= and they go in the newcamd.list file.

Yeah figureD everything out around 4.30 am even found a good ftp client for my phone to transfer to the box . But got too ambitious dropped a skyQ skin on it and since then I have lots of epg missing from channels and all the bouquets have re-arranged them selves. Also for some reason the auto channel finder for vm decides to only find 4 channels for the net id etc given for my area , but I have no idea why .
I then have to re-enter info and mgcamd info again to bring back channels.
Is there any pre- skinned images out there with either the sky or vm look ,so I can just pop the lines in for the time been . Wife went absolutely mad with me as idea been out of hospital only a few hours then spent nearly all night getting the box up and running .

Yeah figureD everything out around 4.30 am even found a good ftp client for my phone to transfer to the box . But got too ambitious dropped a skyQ skin on it and since then I have lots of epg missing from channels and all the bouquets have re-arranged them selves. Also for some reason the auto channel finder for vm decides to only find 4 channels for the net id etc given for my area , but I have no idea why .
I then have to re-enter info and mgcamd info again to bring back channels.
Is there any pre- skinned images out there with either the sky or vm look ,so I can just pop the lines in for the time been . Wife went absolutely mad with me as idea been out of hospital only a few hours then spent nearly all night getting the box up and running .

Not seen any backups for the h2h

Sorted 90% of it but struggling to merge bouquets as I'm getting duplicates from sly and vm some do have channels the others may not have so would be nice to merge them and overwrite duplicates

Sorted 90% of it but struggling to merge bouquets as I'm getting duplicates from sly and vm some do have channels the others may not have so would be nice to merge them and overwrite duplicates

Not a pro on this but Autobouquets should be able to do that.

yeah its just the working out how to bit that im struggling with.

had conflicting info saying that its not at all possible ,but im sure it worked like that the first time ,then after just a few button presses poof!!!

completely screwed it up lol

once ive sorted it il do a backup and add it to the files hope it helps someone else out

Is there anywhere I can download a cg_cfgfile without 5 posts and waiting 24 hours?

Is there anywhere I can download a cg_cfgfile without 5 posts and waiting 24 hours?

Not here. If you're not willing to abide by forum rules you are in the wrong place.
It's not difficult to post 5 sensible posts but I doubt the above would count

Back