[DOWNLOAD] OpenAtv4.1-Dm800HD-sim2-ssl84d-Backup-by-alimac

Thanks Ferret ,I gave that a go but I couldnt get it to work with my Dm800,the kernel is too old

Requirements Settings :
-Internal Flash Based on OE2.0 Kernel 3.2 Image

The Kernel on the Openatv 4.1 image I'm using is 2.6.18

Ah well it was worth a shot

So use it with another image !

If you look on the OpenPLI wiki there is a manual method to do this also.

So use it with another image !

If you look on the OpenPLI wiki there is a manual method to do this also.

Thanks Ferret but I am happy with the current image ,its the best I have used and I have it nicely tweaked now .

Open Pli 4 is based on Openatv 4.1 code ,that would probably have a similar kernel and Openatv 4.2 which is kernel 3.2 has streaming issues .

I might try Openatv 4.2 again

Last edited:
Thanks Ferret but I am happy with the current image ,its the best I have used and I have it nicely tweaked now .

Open Pli 4 is based on Openatv 4.1 code ,that would probably have a similar kernel and Openatv 4.2 which is kernel 3.2 has streaming issues .

I might try Openatv 4.2 again

Im not suggesting you run OpenPLi just they have a guide on there wiki to manually boot images from USB it will be the same for whatever image you run the guide will work.

Hi folks, great image but got a few queries...

1. How do you use pluginskinmover, I'm unable to download new plugins due to lack of space so how can you move new plugins to usb flash if you cannot download them...had major problems with flash expander previously, it worked but crashed anytime the box was rebooted...

2. If you long press the info button you can select graphical epg, how can you change it so a short press of info will show it...?

3. Usually to square of the GUI you would go to OSD settings but i can't find it anywhere, just the bit to move the skin left/right and make it smaller...its way off.

4. Media Portal did not work, i removed it, can anyone recommend a decent alternative thats works for this image for streaming. Also any working bbc iplayer for this image...?

Hi folks, great image but got a few queries...

1. How do you use pluginskinmover, I'm unable to download new plugins due to lack of space so how can you move new plugins to usb flash if you cannot download them...had major problems with flash expander previously, it worked but crashed anytime the box was rebooted...

2. If you long press the info button you can select graphical epg, how can you change it so a short press of info will show it...?

3. Usually to square of the GUI you would go to OSD settings but i can't find it anywhere, just the bit to move the skin left/right and make it smaller...its way off.

4. Media Portal did not work, i removed it, can anyone recommend a decent alternative thats works for this image for streaming. Also any working bbc iplayer for this image...?

You would have to clear some plugins first then reinstall them when pluginskin remover is working.

Back