[DOWNLOAD] Grundig Radio Code Unlock Tools

Hello,

I am looking for the safety code for my SEAT Alana .
SEZ2Z9G1638376
Made by Grundig Portugal 05/07
6L00351 86C

Best regards an many thanks,
Marc

There is a second number, mainly identical with the serial numer:
014SEZ2Z9G16383766
Some characters more. I don't know which is required for calculation.

Regards
Marc

Do I have to find the EEprom on the printed circuit board and read the EEprom or can the safety code be calculated from the serial number by a program?

Regards,
Marc

Do I have to find the EEprom on the printed circuit board and read the EEprom or can the safety code be calculated from the serial number by a program?

Regards,
Marc
yes you need to read EEPROM chip but to do this you will need software and hardware and possibly soldering skills
after reading you will have a dump file that contains the encrypted code

Encrypted code sounds not like a solution. Why soldering skills? The web offers readers with a clamp with eight contacts. Can I read the eeprom just on the circuit board? Without soldering?

One last thing. If the data safety code from the eeprom can not be decrypted, I have to overwright the eeprom content? With a data file from a similar radio where the safety code is known?

I ordered a USB eeprom reader. I hope this tool will come with software.

One last thing. If the data safety code from the eeprom can not be decrypted, I have to overwright the eeprom content? With a data file from a similar radio where the safety code is known?

I ordered a USB eeprom reader. I hope this tool will come with software.
I can decypher code from the dump file
(I did say possibly soldering skills)

Thank you. It will take some time to organize the equipment. I bought it already.
Lets see, when the tool has arrived.

Hi Smoggie, can anyone supply the code for smart Grundig radio serial number MC761141702109 as seller On eBay said they had code then when it arrived they didn’t 😪

Hi Smoggie, can anyone supply the code for smart Grundig radio serial number MC761141702109 as seller On eBay said they had code then when it arrived they didn’t 😪
code from serial for this model is generally only available from dealership

Hi Smoggie,

the tool arrived and I got familiar with the procedure. Find attached my file. Is this the content you need for calvulation? Change .txt to .bin
The bin extension was not allowed to upload.

Reagads
Marc

Attachments

• Alanan File.txt
    2 KB · Views: 3
Hi Smoggie,

the tool arrived and I got familiar with the procedure. Find attached my file. Is this the content you need for calvulation? Change .txt to .bin
The bin extension was not allowed to upload.

Reagads
Marc
I do not do reading of chips only know how to decipher code from dump
but your dump file is not right did you read EEPROM 24LC16

normally .rar file to upload

is this the correct file? The chip is an L16.

Attachments

• Alana File.rar
    353 bytes · Views: 2
is this the correct file? The chip is an L16.
I think L16 is equivalent
not sure what bit it needs to be read in but it makes a difference ie 8bit - 16bit
when you have read it correctly the dump will start FF FF FF FF FF 03

Thank you for your patience.

The chip is marked with L16 6U89W. The radio was produced in 05/2007 with serial number
014SEZ2Z9G16383766
I am not sure with whitch chip the eeprom is compatible.

This radio drives my crazy. I checked the page, but the Alana is not in the list.
Alana Mp3
6L0 035 186C
9.18428-6551 G.HS 69-00

The layout looks a little bit different to your picture, but there is opnly one eight-feet EEprom on the PCB.

I tried the CH314A pro tool witout sucess. If I read the eeprom it is always empty. I can not flah a new content, too.

What a challange.

Is it mandaroty to desolering the eprom or can it be read on the PCB ?

This radio drives my crazy. I checked the page, but the Alana is not in the list.
Alana Mp3
6L0 035 186C
9.18428-6551 G.HS 69-00

The layout looks a little bit different to your picture, but there is opnly one eight-feet EEprom on the PCB.

I tried the CH314A pro tool witout sucess. If I read the eeprom it is always empty. I can not flah a new content, too.

What a challange.

Is it mandaroty to desolering the eprom or can it be read on the PCB ?
as I said I am not into the reading of chips so I don't really know if EEPROM on this model needs to be removed to read
have a look at this one

Attachments

• 24c16 SEZ2Z9.jpg
    24c16 SEZ2Z9.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 3
Back