[DOWNLOAD] Grundig Radio Code Unlock Tools

Thank you for your strong support. I recognized that you do not read eeproms. Even buying a used radio will be easier, if I once started a task, I will finish it. So I will try to figure out, how to read the chip.

It is now clear, that depending on the serial number, the PCB was changed several times, as well as the eeprom. I found 24LC16, 24C16 and L16. The SEZ2Z9Gxxx has L16 chips onbord.

I hope I can come back soon with the content of the eeprom.

Thanks again.
Marc

Here I am again. So the PCB does not allow incircuit reading. There is a restistor between pin 8 and 7 (which is WP write protection). It can not be rewrited on the PCB too.

This is my dump file after desoldering.

Attachments

• alana marc.rar
    1 KB · Views: 4
I hope this is teh reqired data. It was along way, but I learned a lot.

The L16 chip is compatible to 24xx16 eeproms.

Works perfekt. Thank you for all your strong suppurt. I had a few essential findings.

Best regards,
Marc
good to see your sorted
you must have an electronics background to achieve what you did

I don't think you will get code from serial but if you post full serial number I will check in my database
Hi, my serial number is SEZ2Z9C2355920. If it is possible perfect. Thanks

good to see your sorted
you must have an electronics background to achieve what you did
No, I have no electronics background, some basic knowledge. I am mechanical engineer with a passion for all things which are too good, to go.
Most is selfstudies.

For every one facing a problem with the safety code of an Seat Alana modell:

1) there is no chance to calculate the four digit code from the serial number of the radio

2) The code is strored in an 24xx16 eeprom (the serial number is contained in the data, but has no fix relation to the serial number)

3) The eeprom can not be read while soldered to the PCB! Desoldering is mandatory. The PCB has a protection against reading. Only if all legs of the IC are disconnnected to the PCB, the eeprom can be read.

4) the eeprom is a 24xx16 type, some 16L some 24LC or 24c16

Regards
Marc

Hi my grundig radio serial is MC341661285916, can I get a code please?

Thanks

Hi im new to this forum,

my smart car radio has been locked since the battery died. my serial is MC341661285916 can I get a code please?

Thanks in advance

Mike

Hi im new to this forum,

my smart car radio has been locked since the battery died. my serial is MC341661285916 can I get a code please?

Thanks in advance

Mike
code from serial for this model will only be available from dealership or maybe paid service websites

Downloads: A new file has been added by Mick:

Grundig Radio Code Unlock Generator Tool

Contains:

Grundig Serial Code Generator - enter your Radio serial number and it will generate you a lost or forgotten serial code.
Grundig HEX Code Seeker - this code will seek our your radio code if you have a Radio dump

The ultimate Grundig Radio Code Tools

TAGS: Calculate, calculator, Generate, Generator, Serial, Unlock, Unlocking tools

*While Digitalworldz is a well respected site please note that this file has not been tested and must be tested before use, digitalworldz will not be held responsible for any damage caused by members not testing (for viruses etc) out the files correctly beforehand!
What is the code used for?

Hi my grundig radio serial is MC1199W1042475, can I get a code please?

thanks a lot!!!

Hi, I would really appreciate if I could a code for my serial. I tried everything out there and I cannot get one. Serial is : MC341661147467.
Thank you !

Back