don't throw away ur o2 sims

chubbybrown

Inactive User
Reaction score
If, like me, you have used your free o2 mobile to download the latest Cd, joined Dadamobile, registered with Jamster (through ipoints) and are about to throw away your sim, DON'T!

You may already be aware of what I am going to tell you but I didn't have a clue about it.

I found a link a few days ago on the MSE site regarding free calls on your o2 sim. I didn't think it would work but I have just received a text from o2 confirming that it has.

I was a bit dubious about giving my home number for the HOME250 choice so went for the calls 50, 50 mins worth of calls a month.

See this link from Muhamid

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=103168&page=1&pp=10

Hope this is of use to everyone who was about to chuck their o2 sims as I was (I have already binned loads of the damned things!).

I bought a ghost sim card holder from ebay so I can put 2 sims in my phone at the same time.

As we are part of the minority who only use our PAYG phones when we are out and about (ie I go shopping when on holiday, leave my husband in the pub and ring him to tell him where to meet me) I can use the o2 to ring out and my virgin sim to receive my calls.

thats like so old. but anyway thanks for telling the people that dont, the CALLS50 will only be free till end of febuary.

Back