Donald Trump

Its nothing to with left/right politicians have started listening to the majority of people then saying "Yeah I'll do that and sort that". Then they get voted in only to do fook all.
As for Brexit ?, I want a simple answer from those who are calling for heads to roll is,
What would you do and how would you change it ?. They seem to mouth off like a bunch er gobsh*tes they just say get her out , resign ! because it's a sh#t deal but non of them say "I would do this and get this for the UK by requesting this from the EU"...

For you to be better than the next guy you have to put forward a better plan that has a better outcome not just simply say , get out that's crap.
Problem we have now days we ask for people to be axed from power simply because it's not what they like not because anyone has a better plan.

This is the case in the ongoing Brexit talks. It's not May it's the pessed off EU crew who want to make it hell for us to leave.

Trump just followed Farage's tactics. He saw Farage win over the masses with a no plan strategy but he gave them exactly what they wanted to hear, leave EU, stop immigration, NHS etc..
Trump used similar, build a wall, reform health care, stop China US of A great again.
Then both of them fulfill F all. It's not politics, it's a simple give em what they wanna hear then don't do a tap.
After years of on the fence politics strong hard hitting bang your fist people is all the masses want nowdays even if it means zero will happen.
The human race have always followed that's our tribal nature like lemmings over the cliff

Last edited:
This has happened for as long as mankind has been on the planet, if you can talk a good fight people will follow from Jesus to Alexander the Great right up to the modern day and the likes of Hitler and David Koresh.

If it's pleasing on your ear and it's exactly what you want to hear, those false promises in abundance (especially Jesus ffs) then you'll follow to the end no matter the outcome.

Trump is one of these, he leads with false hope but those yanks think it's for the US of A. The yanks have been going round the world dethroning the Trumps of our world for as long as and now they've a dictator of thier own who will lead them to the end and a bad one

Yeah I guess we are all glued to BBC News and if you don't like Trump then you "must" be left wing,,did I get that right..o_Oo_Oo_O

I seem to remember Trump being a Democrat for many many years and he is good pals with Putin, who is the leader of Russia the former Soviet Union,,how is that for left wing. What was it Trump called it,,that's it, "flipping", he must have flipped then..;)

I prefer the video of trump saying he’s pay $1,000,000 to a charity of the democrat senator took a DNA test and proved she is of Native American heritage. Then completely denies ever saying it 😂, pointing out he never said that. Video doesn’t lie Donald.

I prefer the video of trump saying he’s pay $1,000,000 to a charity of the democrat senator took a DNA test and proved she is of Native American heritage. Then completely denies ever saying it 😂, pointing out he never said that. Video doesn’t lie Donald.

I think half the problem is that people rise to his stupid challenges, even Obama released his birth lines. I think he said something like he wanted to do the actual DNA test himself, so now the doctors are lying. His wife looked cool with the USA cap on, she is about as American as Ivan Cankar's clackerbag..:eek:

1/1024, far less than the average American is hardly evidence of Native American heritage,:rolleyes:,Warren claimed this to advance her career & also used this to frame herself as someone who had been affected by racial discrimination, she claimed to be a victim because on the left victimhood is power, the video she released doubled as a presidential add campaign that tells you everything

1/1024, far less than the average American is hardly evidence of Native American heritage,:rolleyes:,Warren claimed this to advance her career & also used this to frame herself as someone who had been affected by racial discrimination, she claimed to be a victim because on the left victimhood is power, the video she released doubled as a presidential add campaign that tells you everything

I dont disagree about the advancement of career, nor the questionable heritage, however I do question Trump blatantly lying about what he said, and when called out on it, he clearly states he didn't say it. Alternative facts I presume...

She has backed up her claim, however small it is evidence. Trump on the other hand is a proven liar, caught on camera.

She has backed up her claim, however small it is evidence. Trump on the other hand is a proven liar, caught on camera.
Backed up her claim haaaaa 0.09% Native American most Americans have 1.9% DNA she is a white woman of vast Europen ancestry Warren is Native American because she says so, DNA tests become the new affirmative action? The average European American is 0.18% so they have more DNA than she does, please explain to me in what way she has backed up her claim?
I dont know if you are aware Elizabeth Warren’s great, great, great Grandfather, John H. Crawford was in a Militia and help round up Cherokees for the Trail of Tears. He is also accredited with killing Cherokee in a 1906 Newspaper article. You will notice that Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren does not focus on that portion of her “ancestry.”

Your posts #65 & #69 are quite revealing boodykaka2003.

You focus on Elizabeth Warren and completely avoid the 'Trump is a barefaced liar' issue, which is fairly central to the point being made about what he claims to have said (or not said).

In her fixation on claiming a Native American identity, Warren inadvertently exposed that the heart of identity politics is based on the very same “one-drop of black blood rule” that once served as the foundation for slavery and segregation, In her crusade to prove her minority status in America, Warren exploited one of the white supremacy’s most painful legacies to her advantage. Elizabeth Warren 'Appointed Herself the Head of the #MeSioux Movement, a quote from Tucker Carlson "If anyone has mocked Native Americans, it's Warren. She stole their identity & leveraged their suffering to climb the greasy pole of our fake meritocracy. Actual Indians are disgusted. The Cherokee Nation released a statement today calling Warren's claims "inappropriate & wrong".

You focus on Elizabeth Warren and completely avoid the 'Trump is a barefaced liar' issue, which is fairly central to the point being made about what he claims to have said (or not said).

Sorry, add post #71 to that.

I don't dispute he said one thing then said another, I certainly would not be paying 1 Million dollars to someone who claimed to be of Native American descent for then to be told that it's only 0.09%

I don't dispute he said one thing then said another...

This is what's known as lying where I come from.

This thread is about Trump, not Warren. Whether she does, or doesn't, have Native American blood is irrelevant in the context of the thread. She was only used as an example of Trump's mendacity, so there's not much point banging on about it and deflecting from the point of the thread.

This is what's known as lying where I come from.

This thread is about Trump, not Warren. Whether she does, or doesn't, have Native American blood is irrelevant in the context of the thread. She was only used as an example of Trump's mendacity, so there's not much point banging on about it and deflecting from the point of the thread.
All politicians tell lies, Jeromy Corbyn, Nicola Sturgeon, Theresa may, the list is endless, Trump gets hounded by reporters everytime he meets them take for instance a recent interview as journalist ask him " why is the FBI not investigating the Khashoggi murder" to which he replied "he is not an American citizen" so when someone asks him will you be paying the 1 million dollars IMO this is an insult to his intelligence & maybe he could not be bothered going down the route he has already taken & can't be arsed going through it all again, but he should have used different words as now he is being classed as a liar

Backed up her claim haaaaa 0.09% Native American most Americans have 1.9% DNA she is a white woman of vast Europen ancestry Warren is Native American because she says so, DNA tests become the new affirmative action? The average European American is 0.18% so they have more DNA than she does, please explain to me in what way she has backed up her claim?

I dont know if you are aware Elizabeth Warren’s great, great, great Grandfather, John H. Crawford was in a Militia and help round up Cherokees for the Trail of Tears. He is also accredited with killing Cherokee in a 1906 Newspaper article. You will notice that Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren does not focus on that portion of her “ancestry.”

In her fixation on claiming a Native American identity, Warren inadvertently exposed that the heart of identity politics is based on the very same “one-drop of black blood rule” that once served as the foundation for slavery and segregation, In her crusade to prove her minority status in America, Warren exploited one of the white supremacy’s most painful legacies to her advantage. Elizabeth Warren 'Appointed Herself the Head of the #MeSioux Movement, a quote from Tucker Carlson "If anyone has mocked Native Americans, it's Warren. She stole their identity & leveraged their suffering to climb the greasy pole of our fake meritocracy. Actual Indians are disgusted. The Cherokee Nation released a statement today calling Warren's claims "inappropriate & wrong".

American politics bore me even more than UK politics. I was merely stating that she backed her claim of native American ancestry whereas Trump, the most powerful imbecile in the world told yet another barefaced lie. If the percentage was zero then you may have had a point and Trumps' memory wouldn't have failed him.
I know nothing about the woman in question but for him to publicly call her Pocahontas is disgusting from a person in his position. It is beyond me how he can be taken seriously.

American politics bore me even more than UK politics. I was merely stating that she backed her claim of native American ancestry whereas Trump, the most powerful imbecile in the world told yet another barefaced lie. If the percentage was zero then you may have had a point and Trumps' memory wouldn't have failed him.
I know nothing about the woman in question but for him to publicly call her Pocahontas is disgusting from a person in his position. It is beyond me how he can be taken seriously.
"most powerful imbecile in the world told yet another barefaced lie" "It is beyond me how he can be taken seriously"
Well, that sums you up, i was merely stating she was wrong in her backed claim, "to publicly call her Pocahontas is disgusting from a person in his position" for her to publically claim to be of Native American identity i would say that's disgusting & an insult to Native Americans, What other lies has he told?

Last edited:
"most powerful imbecile in the world told yet another barefaced lie" "It is beyond me how he can be taken seriously"
Well, that sums you up, i was merely stating she was wrong in her backed claim, "to publicly call her Pocahontas is disgusting from a person in his position" for her to publically claim to be of Native American identity i would say that's disgusting & an insult to Native Americans, What other lies has he told?
Who cares except you. I won't even bother trying to sum you up, you're not worth any more of my time

Who cares except you. I won't even bother trying to sum you up, you're not worth any more of my time
Now that is the most positive thing you have said all day;)
I am not trying to invoke or provoke anyone was just trying to point out the media had set the precedent of all the negative aspects of certain events that had taken place recently, was in no way wanting anyone intentionally getting annoyed at my comments, i just wanted to say what i thought

Last edited:
Back