Donald Trump

All politicians tell lies, Jeromy Corbyn, Nicola Sturgeon, Theresa may, the list is endless, Trump gets hounded by reporters everytime he meets them take for instance a recent interview as journalist ask him " why is the FBI not investigating the Khashoggi murder" to which he replied "he is not an American citizen" so when someone asks him will you be paying the 1 million dollars IMO this is an insult to his intelligence & maybe he could not be bothered going down the route he has already taken & can't be arsed going through it all again, but he should have used different words as now he is being classed as a liar

Sorry, didn't realise that you had a problem with joined-up thinking. I'll leave you to it.

Sorry, didn't realise that you had a problem with joined-up thinking. I'll leave you to it.
1ww38o.jpg

I just heard about that from someone at work today. PJW has a new video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I kill fewer memes in the amount of Native American DNA in Elizabeth Warren Blood haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Owz about that then Jingle Jangle

1/1,024% ??????????
Must be a new type of math from the school of Donald Trump. o_O
The question you should be asking is in what way 1/1024 as a fraction will affect my life, the answer is in no way whatsoever

The problem is, after much badgering, you've admitted that Trump has been caught lying, then you try and justify that lying by accusing others of lying. It's quite clear, you're a massive Trump fan, we get that. It doesn't change the fact that he lied, got caught and then tried to deny said lies. Whether others have lied, or not is irrelevant to the discussion and the points made.

And what other things has he lied about;

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

No doubt you'll say it's a left wing propaganda machine.

But one lie that comes to mind is the whole Stormy Daniels debacle.

He didn't know her, never met her. Then it comes out he paid her off! More flip flops than a beach in Brazil.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

No doubt you'll say it's a left wing propaganda machine.

But one lie that comes to mind is the whole Stormy Daniels debacle.

He didn't know her, never met her. Then it comes out he paid her off! More flip flops than a beach in Brazil.[/QUOTE]

Now flipping is something Trump takes seriously, in his words, "It almost ought to be illegal", o_O,, so backing the Democrats for years and then flipping to the Republicans was almost flipping I suppose. He is so slimy that he has grown wee flippers which had some grooves cut in them to make tiny little hands..:p

;);)

The Toronto Star is a left-wing outlet i had a quick read and noticed this quote "We've secured a record $700 billion and the next year $716 billion to rebuild our military." in fact: This $700 billion military spending bill was not a record even if you ignore inflation. Obama signed a $725 billion version of the same bill in 2011.

In 2011 Obama signed a $662 billion contract

https://edition.cnn.com/2011/12/31/politics/obama-defense-bill/index.html

I don’t dispute he has lied on many occasions the article in the Star from what i read are mostly exaggerations with stormy Daniel’s he Definity lied, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, Trump should be judged on what he has achieved, the thing is I’am very sure there are some Labour Corbyn supporters here posting on this thread, Mr Corbyn is a hypocrite, a liar, an anti-Semite, a terror apologist, I watched a video clip earlier him defending hate preacher, Raed Salah, who accused Jews of mixing children’s blood into the dough of holy bread, denies the Holocaust and blames Israel for 9/11. He surrounds himself with Trots, Stalinists & Mao apologists & lectures us on how Tories & UKIP are far-right extremists, He praises Venezuela & lectures us on economic competence, He worships Cuba & lectures us on the dangers of becoming a police state, His MPs send their children to private or grammar schools & he lectures us on selective education, he trousers £138,000 (plus cash from Iran) & lectures us on equality, He lies about laying wreaths on terrorist graves & lectures us on honesty, He surrounds himself with anti-Semites & lectures us on racism, He grovels to Putin & lectures us on imperialism. My point here being Corbyn is so much worse in every way than Donald Trump but you don’t see or hear any condemnation regarding this idiot from within this country

Here we go again!

This thread is about Trump! Do I have to spell it for you? Stop trying to change the subject and justify his lying.

...and WTF.gif has Corbyn got to do with anything? (other than that bee buzzing around in your bonnet).

I don't need your permission to change original topic if ignorance is bliss you must be the happiest person in the world

@boodykaka2003

Just so im sure, anything that doesn't agree with your views is left wing propaganda, is that what you're saying? So anyone who has highlighted the failings of Trump and his "Alternative facts" is left wing. Is that right?

If that is the case, then I think we should close this thread, as seriously you cannot have a discussion, as you're unwilling to accept anything that is not "Right Wing". Perhaps I should start posting stuff from Breibart, or Infowars or just good old Fox and friends.

Although, having read your post again, you have admitted he lied, but in the next breath you're trying to justify his lying lol.

Judge him on his achievements, which are disputable at best. Again, if they disagree with what you think/written then they're not true ><

Im no Corbyn supporter, in fact i've never voted in my life as they're all a bunch of lying bar stewards. Were I to vote, sadly I'd have to vote conservative, due to my earning power, they're the only ones that would safeguard that. I already pay 45% tax on my earnings, I'd prefer it not to go to 50% or higher.

And before you spout that I cannot comment because I dont vote, it's called an abstention. When a politician does something for me, then maybe i'll start voting for them.

Jesus, do you really think he will win another term janobi, I know America is pretty messed up but I honestly can't see him winning another term..:eek:
Honestly, I think that he will win another term, many American love him

Back