does this dish setup look right?

This is what I totaly dispise cos in England its always freezing cold !

Do you guys Recommend a compass and a Satfinder?

Ive got a satfinder here which ill use too tweek it but still not sure about the instructions on it lol but will somehow get thru it.

Do I need a compass or cant I just use dishpointer to show 1 west too begin with ?

what motor is that? every other h2h motor ive seen has to be mounted the other way up

I always thought if its mounted upside down it could sorta fall off ;)

see quite a few pics of people doing it upwards looks more stable/reliable that way cos it sorta hasnt got anywhere to go.

Either way hopefully get my kit tommorow and by weekend can read the tm2600 install guide!

Always seen them like this to be honest.

techdi2.gif

Well at last got it up and running.
Had a bit nightmare getting from 0.8w to 28 e but after a couple of hrs tweaking got it working.
Feel quite proud with this one t.b.h and got me c/s sorted .
Roll on n3 lol

Had a bit nightmare getting from 0.8w to 28 e but after a couple of hrs tweaking got it working.
Roll on n3 lol

Well done mate, I'll be undertaken the same myself soon. :proud:

:Cheers:

Cheers mate, might take you up on that, not looking forward to doing it myself lol. :FRIGHT:

:Cheers:

Im not too far away either HD Done one a while back so i may be able to help if your stuck m8

I always thought if its mounted upside down it could sorta fall off ;)

see quite a few pics of people doing it upwards looks more stable/reliable that way cos it sorta hasnt got anywhere to go.

Either way hopefully get my kit tommorow and by weekend can read the tm2600 install guide!
thats why its got a little lip at the bottom ;)

there is some done the other way,cant think at the mo what the motors are though

Roll on n3 lol

Well done m8 glad your sorted ;)

Back