Does Platini dislike England

how do Polish people affect the numbers of swans and carp?

hahahaha, {they eat them}

But if I ever got the chance to cook one myself "I'd stuff it with micheal platini" that was stuffed with a wild turkey that was stuffed with a duck that had been stuffed with a game hen that had been stuffed with a canary that had been stuffed with a hummingbird.

{I'm getting hungry just thinking about it}

You have to marinate the meat overnight in buttermilk. {Don't overcook it.} It dries out pretty quickly. Best to leave it a little pink, like duck. Seared over an open fire is best. Serve with sauteed fiddlehead ferns and a nice chianti. They taste a lot like spotted owl with an added french sauce.

Last edited:
It's Eurovision all over again and we'll never get it back,the Championship that is

Platini's a plonker! Thats my view anyway....

That article is hilarious. I make a habit of ignoring most of what is printed in the Daily Mail anyway, but this one had me laughing out loud:

Miss Edwards, 44, from Dunstable, added: "A few years ago there were lots of swans on every section of the canal. I recently patrolled a six-mile stretch and saw just two. They're virtually gone from quieter stretches.

"Even the number of ducks seems to be less. It's dismal, and the police and Environment Agency don't seem to want to react."

She added that the migrants had failed to grasp the concept of catching fish for sport and returning them to the water.

"They think they can catch the fish for food, but the club leases the fishing rights on this stretch and our rules are clear that all fish caught must be put back.

Heavne forbid anyone starts catching fish to eat!!!

That article is hilarious. I make a habit of ignoring most of what is printed in the Daily Mail anyway, but this one had me laughing out loud:

Heavne forbid anyone starts catching fish to eat!!!

hahaha you dont appear to belive this is true ?

frence immigrants could be a godsend to the gardeners in this country aswell m8 ---- the wet summer has caused a slug and snail explosion

The problem is that countries like England, Italy, Spain allows their clubs to be in massive debts..
And they can still carry on buying players after players....
In France for example, if your club is in the red at the end of the season, YOU GO DOWN.How can you compete????

If they introduce ANY damn rules or laws to restrict or disadvantage the EPL the English FA should jus say **** it and split...dnt need their bullshit...EPL will still be watched worldwide

If they introduce ANY damn rules or laws to restrict or disadvantage the EPL the English FA should jus say **** it and split...dnt need their bullshit...EPL will still be watched worldwide

Not if players who played for non affiliated league were banned from internationals it wouldnt !

Yes, I think thats largely the point of UEFA and FIFA isnt it?

So the EPL would play on with no UEFA cup, no Champions League etc. Doesnt sound so bright does it?

Back