does anyone know ???

Magnu420

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
just found out that sgtflipflop will not be updating his bouquets pack....does anyone know how
he does it ???? where to get the info when the channels changes freq and so on

would also like to know how they do this, as iv got a few client boxes with channels missing, i use tonedeffs bouquet on them but he doesnt seem to be updating his anymore either, and i though his were the best laid out!

i know how to do it on a 500s manually by doing a fresh scan, then editing the bouquets with the new found frequencies, but when theres a few boxes to change its abit long winded to do it this way!

would also like to know how they do this, as iv got a few client boxes with channels missing, i use tonedeffs bouquet on them but he doesnt seem to be updating his anymore either, and i though his were the best laid out!

i know how to do it on a 500s manually by doing a fresh scan, then editing the bouquets with the new found frequencies, but when theres a few boxes to change its abit long winded to do it this way!

You should only need to do it on one box m8 and then copy across to the other ones ;)

You should only need to do it on one box m8 and then copy across to the other ones ;)
aye mate, already knew that really, just wasnt thinking as i was typing, lol, as thats exactly what i used to do, havnt updated them for a while for the other people but as i gather espn is off so people will be whinging in the next day or two no doubt, lol.

Kinda done the same myself m8 as I knew you would know that lol,

I blame the drink :)

Back