Does anyone know how to install route66?

Wilster

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know how to install route66 v7 (s60) I have a nokia 3250 which is compatible with route66 but when i install the system folder to my sd card on phone the folder dissapears and i cant run the route66. Anyone had this problem before and i have checked hidden folders on phone but it isn't there it uses up memory on sd card so i know it's installed...help!!!

Right i have found the folder "System" in the hidden folders of the memory card. But how do i get it to install properley and run?

I had the same problem with the folder disappearing, but decided to wait for tomtom instead of trying to do anything about it. Any reason it's got to be Route66?

I had the same problem with the folder disappearing, but decided to wait for tomtom instead of trying to do anything about it. Any reason it's got to be Route66?

what version of tomtom6 would go on my nokia3250 mate? i've tried many but all don't work..on one i got as far as the voice selection but i deleted the tomtom prog off my pc (doh) any chance you could direct me to a download for this please...thanks.

where about in scotland r u mate? i could put TT from my 3230 on disk for u if u need or if u in glasgow area

Back