do you enjoy a takeaway at the weekend

do you enjoy a takeaway over the weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we normally have a takeaway every friday or saturday evening. usually a chinese or pizza or occasionally a bargain bucket from kfc

Burger!!!

Burgers!! not mac'd's but pizza shop burgers, awesome!!! lots of cheese and chilli... You wouldnt wanna be around my toilet on sunday though, Ooofff!!!

Could eat a takeaway any day or night, love them all. Indian, Chinese and Kentucky which wasn't on the list. Would save a kebab only if i was nutted and nothing else was available. Don't ever go for pizzas, there is always something i would rather have.
Favourite would be Italian and i know most restaurants would let you order to takeaway, but always opt for one of the others.
If money was no object and didn't have to watch figure, then no problem every night, but i reckon about 2 times a week.

well its Saturday just about to order a donna kebab

we like a good chinky on a saturday night

and they come in nice plastic tubs which I keep for all the resistor caps and other junk thats on my desk.....

i normally like to order from my local kebab house who also do pizzas as well as i like a variety

I voted no, because i am always buying takeaway during the week and i hate it. When I am out and about and hungry i end up buying chicken&chips for 2 quid one day and the next it could a portion of biryani down the indian for 4 quid and I class that as takeaway, so i prefer to eat home cooked food at the weekends and evenings.

Instead of a kebab, tey a Doner Kalzone. It's like a dough with tons of kebab meat inside and cheese then its cooked.. With a wee bit chili sause to dip it in you can't go wrong.

Im sure we dont get these down south :( but man I really want one
anyone in the Essex/London areas had one of these ??

Chinese every weekend for me!!

Nothing beats the sweet n sour king prawn balls, pork chow-mein and chilli n salt chicken!

oh man i'm makin myself hungry!! :)

Chinese! Brilliant just had one, Duck with blackbean sauce. Hmmmm! Yummy!!

I follow the majority of the uk population with an indian on saturday night!

Back