Do not start vu solo 2

ogalla

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
upgraded to 2.0.9 and 2.0.9.1 and all subject and running. Today I plug it and find that I only turn on the power, otherwise all in black. Does not support USB or the display turns on, so I can not do anything, he's dead. I hope your Good afternoon: as I said yesterday I received my clone BH solo2 and had opinions. regards

upgraded to 2.0.9 and 2.0.9.1 and all subject and running. Today I plug it and find that I only turn on the power, otherwise all in black. Does not support USB or the display turns on, so I can not do anything, he's dead. I hope your Good afternoon: as I said yesterday I received my clone BH solo2 and had opinions. regards

Sounds like the same fault a few users have suffered and that's the mother board..

if you do send it back and they fix it, please share what they say is the cause

Hi did was there any sort if fix or is the only option sending it back? Thanks

After talking with the vendor told me that if I sent you need to repair it and I told him I did not know. Now I've sent to China to repair.

After talking with the vendor told me that if I sent you need to repair it and I told him I did not know. Now I've sent to China to repair.
@ogalla could ask the seller to fix it you need to tell us this to try and fix it myself.

regards

Last edited by a moderator:
[Quote = musgoya; 2414738] @ Ogalla . podría pedir al vendedor que arreglarlo usted necesita decirnos esto para tratar de arreglarlo yo respecto [/ quote]

From what I've read on here you need a new flash chip.

If I read too, but just tell the seller can fix ogalla as unchanged.
And if you have to change it as the only solution if it is a blank chip has to be one or previously recorded by them.

[Quote = musgoya; 2414738] @ Ogalla . podría pedir al vendedor que arreglarlo usted necesita decirnos esto para tratar de arreglarlo yo respecto [/ quote]

I would answer as doctor and I'll put it in the forum

Exactly the same thing happened to me . Only the power button illuminates ... screen display its black and no moore boot from USB . Please if you found any solution for this keep us posted .
Thanks !

Well looks like Im yet another of the unlucky ones :-(

Remote input to the box was very laggy then a few seconds later it turned its self off and wouldnt restart. All I get is the illuminating power button and nothing else. What an utter sickner. Waste of £170. Probably cost £50 in just postage to get it sent back and returned from repairs IF the seller even offers to repair it.

So far I heard its been people with vix image that fell to this time bomb. Did black hole users feel the pain too?

So was it the Vix devs who put this "time bomb" in their image?

So was it the Vix devs who put this "time bomb" in their image?

No every image is affected that has upto date drivers.
This is not image related but driver bomb from VU+.

Maybe light at the end of the tunnel. Just had a message from the people who sent the box. Saying they will send a fix in the next few days. I think it was a message sent to anyone who has bought one

dear ,
emergency notice : if you have vu+ box / cloud ibox / mini solo etc , please don't updated blackhole software 2.0.9.1 these days , the vu company sofeware encrypt and it will make your box dead . if your box has dead , please let me know , i will give you software to save it in few days later
If you are an reseller , please notice your customers also .

Back