DO NOT be Tempted to buy ACAI

edogg

Inactive User
Reaction score
a warning do not buy acai berry tablets from proactionacai.com it is all over the web about people losing money by unauthorised payments being taken from their bank accounts when they have signed up for their trial bottle's they are agreeing for them to charge you £75 a month after 14 days the money is taken from their accounts and is taken monthly
some people have even been charged and not received any tablets

edogg

Has anybody even tried the tablets ? I hear the cheaper ones don't have enough level of the magic ingredients to have any effect.

Hello. Just seen this thread by chance. I was restocking my supps last night and this was probably the best deal I could see for what I wanted.

There's stuff on sale, Acai berry is on the front page with 20% off. It's free delivery on all orders and there's 27.77% Top Cash Back. My order came to £21 and I got £5.88 cash back which tracked in under an hour. Thought you might be interested.
Quality Glucosamine, Omega 3, Cod Liver Oil and Vitamins - Simply Supplements

this is what happened I was looking for halogen oven recipes and the one page had an advert which was purporting to be from a girl/woman working for channel 5 who had tried these tablets and she had lost 2.2kg the first week and 2kg each week after so being curious I googled proactiveacai and found all the complaints I have no idea whether they work or not just warning people about that one site and the scam charging your bank account

edogg

Back