DM800SE (Sunray 4 HD SE) Setup Help

F*****n hell man. Flashed a TS image all booted up and now the fekcer remote wont work. new batteries in but wont work !!!

F*****n hell man. Flashed a TS image all booted up and now the fekcer remote wont work. new batteries in but wont work !!!

Oh dear try another image just to make sure its not image related.

You can check the remote by looking at the ir at the end through a phone camera and pressing a button youll see it flash.

If not take the lid off the box and youll see a ribbon cable coming from the front display to the mobo make sure that is pushed home fully.

How can i flash again mate via browser as it takes me dreambox control page not the flash page

How can i flash again mate via browser as it takes me dreambox control page not the flash page

Power off
Press and hold standby button in
Power on while holding in standby button till you see a IP

If that dose not work i could well be the ribbon cable i talked about off the front panel to the mobo been loose.

These are handy lol

thank-you-button1.gif

If that happens when you have done the instructions I posted earlier, just press Ctrl + F5 and that should refresh the web flash page :)

I have reflashed image tried a couple all the same and also pushed that ribbon cable in to be honest it was already in fully

Do I just check put the camera in front of remote and press button?

Hi guys

Finally the new remote has arrived and have managed to install Open Pli for my Sunray 4 Bootloader 88a. However I am trying to install the trial tuner via putty downloaded from here and it is saying driver is not comptabile with this box dm800se v2.

Any idea how I can get this trial tuner to work?

Hi guys

Finally the new remote has arrived and have managed to install Open Pli for my Sunray 4 Bootloader 88a. However I am trying to install the trial tuner via putty downloaded from here and it is saying driver is not comptabile with this box dm800se v2.

Any idea how I can get this trial tuner to work?

Your on a OE2.0 images which version of the trial tuner driver are you trying because there in only one version suitable for oe2.0 and that has qam issue on the cable tuner.

I have tried the following two

trialtuner_1.0.3b_mipsel
trialtuner20b_dm800se_sr4_oe20

Back