DM800SE DreamBox UK OpenPLI Based Image

Which version of the image you have installed mate 1.0 or 1.1 ? PVR playback wasnt working with 1.0 fixed in 1.1 but I thought was a clone specific issue.You have an original so you shouldnt be affected by this issue.

something seems wrong i cant seem to install new skins they just don't appear in the skin section after installin them from the software management ...and the magic ehd skin supplied is badly overscanned?.. lastly as many of you know if ac3 is not set to default, it goes to mpeg which is the narrated version on many channels .. very annoying how can i fix that?

something seems wrong i cant seem to install new skins they just don't appear in the skin section after installin them from the software management

Use TSPanel its far better then software management

...and the magic ehd skin supplied is badly overscanned?..

Agree but it could just be my TV lol

lastly as many of you know if ac3 is not set to default, it goes to mpeg which is the narrated version on many channels .. very annoying how can i fix that?

Menu-Setup-System-Auto Language Selection :)

Magic EHD skin can be fixed on some TV's by changing TV settings to "just scan" or making sure "full pixel" mode is enabled.
It works fine on my LG Plasma, put refuses to display properly on my 32" Generic LCD TV regardless of which options/settings I mess around with.
I just swappd to a different skin which works fine.

Magic EHD skin can be fixed on some TV's by changing TV settings to "just scan" or making sure "full pixel" mode is enabled.
It works fine on my LG Plasma, put refuses to display properly on my 32" Generic LCD TV regardless of which options/settings I mess around with.
I just swappd to a different skin which works fine.

Same here m8,what skin do you use?

Using the Army 0.6 skin modded for PLI by Crille, It's in downloads section if you want to check it out.

Thanks gmstech I've changed images about 20 times this week lol I'll wait till a new set of updates are out currently using ramimaher's v19

Back