DM800HDse clone Flash Problem

i have put all to hugefiles external link

if that any good

HI Guys

Glad to say i now have the Box up and running.
It was a bit of trial and error with the Images for this Sim, but i am glad to say that The dream elite 4.0 image flashed no problem with the 84 bootloader.
Neither any of the Openpli 2.1 or 3.0 worked, and both reported "invalid Image", when i tried to flash either thru the estar dreamup program or browser.
(these were the preferred images, but beggers cant be choosers here)

2 small issues still exist tho.

Rats Picon updater, although reported everything was ok (found my picon folder on the usb stick c/w picons, etc etc ), it didnt bring up any of the picons at all when changing channels, (maybe its this image tho) !!

Also couldnt get Cool epg to work "version 6.4.0" (selected the newer version Oe 2.0, so maybe try the older version 2morro, unless someone can advise any other good epg alternatives.

Thanks to everyone who contributed in helping getting this sorted, and uploading the required files to the D/L sections,

You are all gentlemen.

Cheers

Tom

Isn't it OE 1.6 version of coolmans you need?

You know, I thought it could be. I did get it to work once by pressing the blue button, but have not been able to get the cool info guide selection since. Having trouble locating in this image how to uninstall this addon.

Any ideas?

Tom

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

i also bricked box with the 'no ca found' - have got bootloader 84, (2011-09-01)...i have tried everything, dreamup, sunray and ncf, and they are all hanging.

my box has got the mini flash button, which i can use to get the web flash interface...should i be able to get things to work? i am a bit confused about the - flash bootloader, then image, then bootloader...which bootloader and which image?
also how do i know which sim to go for?

i also bricked box with the 'no ca found' - have got bootloader 84, (2011-09-01)...i have tried everything, dreamup, sunray and ncf, and they are all hanging.

my box has got the mini flash button, which i can use to get the web flash interface...should i be able to get things to work? i am a bit confused about the - flash bootloader, then image, then bootloader...which bootloader and which image?
also how do i know which sim to go for?

Should be easy with the mini flash button mate

Kill the power

Press and hold in the mini flashup button and power up

Keep the flashup button pressed until you see a IP address on the front screen and then use the IP in your browser to flash a image of the correct type for your sim type

yes i can get to the web interface, but how I know which SIM type I have got? all the information i can find is that the bootloader 84 is there...thats all..i have got a clone 800se

yes i can get to the web interface, but how I know which SIM type I have got? all the information i can find is that the bootloader 84 is there...thats all..i have got a clone 800se

Your getting to the web interface ?

Which one does it say firmware upgrade anywhere on it.

As for sim type I explained this for you on another thread you posted on earlier.

yes i am getting to the web interface no problem...but everything i try to flash ends up giving me the 'no ca found'

ok, about the sim, it says Sim 2 on the boot screen.
I had some tsimage enigma2 image before (sorry i was careless and didn't write this down). I have just received the box and wanted to flash it with a 'better' image.

So it says SIM2 on boot screen. I am getting the 2nd failed error when i do a mini-flash button. The bootloader is 84.

When using things like Sunray, v 1.3.3.7, its finding the box, and loading the flash loader,but then getting stuck on 'upload complete, waiting acknowledge...', and the box shows the err1: no ca found....

am running out of options, please help...do i even need to use the sunray etc...when i get to the web interface with the mini-flash button?

sorry, just popped the box open, it says e-star sim v3.0

Ok so you could use this image.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/397/

Its a image I patched myself for estar v3.0

Here is the redme its a full backup

OE2.0-OpenPLI.3.0.estar V3 SIM.SSL84.Full Motor BackUP By Ferret

Emus Added

Mgcamd 1.38c.

CCcam 2.3.0

CCcam 2.1.3

Scam 3.60

Streaming Plugins

BBC iPlayer ( Thanks to digidude & rogerthis )

ITV Player ( Thanks to digidude & rogerthis )

1channel Film & Series Streamer

Icefilms Film & Series Steamer

Plugins/Addons

CCcam Info 1.3

Nan ECM Fix

Last edited by a moderator:
Back