DM800HDse clone Flash Problem

Was it working when you took it on?
If so, what image was on it?
Physically check sim in receiver.

Yes, it was working.
Tbh, I should have paid better attention to what image was on it.
What I can remember about the image was that it has a boot up image logo from the film Tron Legacy" which was the rider on the motorcycle .
If I was to take the top off, is the sim information at the top without delving in too deep.

Ps,
This was the very first flash with this box. The image was taken from the clone image dl section with the corresponding boot loader

Cheers

Last edited:
The probable cause is SIM mismatch. Best to be 100% sure by physically checking. Be gentle when you open the sim holder. Slide to unlock then lift.

Last edited:
You've been using the wrong images, it's not sim 2.10 as you said earlier in the thread.

I am afarid I don't know much about the E-Star Sim, someone will be along soon. You should be fine with the correct image.

EDIT: Could you post an image of the receiver too. Just did a search and they make receivers too.

Last edited:
deffo need the estar image

may need the corrosponding recovery method also

will find out

You've been using the wrong images, it's not sim 2.10 as you said earlier in the thread.

I am afarid I don't know much about the E-Star Sim, someone will be along soon. You should be fine with the correct image.

Thanks mate.

It was purchased on the pretence it was 2.10, as thats what the Seller had it listed as.

Least i may be getting somewhere

you can use estar converter that converts any image to run on estar sim takes seconds mate

Guys,

with this in mind, would you know if the E-star sim was Worse or better that the 2.10 sim.

Am thinking along the lines about the availability of Images etc etc, as i have never seen anything mentioned about them on the forum.

or (should i be contacting the seller for a re-fund ) ??

Cheers

Tom

good sim mate

plenty of images

oe1.6 oe 2.o

what box have you 800 800 se

can upload a how to flash & recover

for starters

Please install correct images to DM800, otherwise the box can’t boot up properly. For example,
you should install estar images to DM800 with estar SIM card. DO NOT install estar images to
DM800 with other SIM cards, or install other images to DM800 with estar SIM card!
Estar images don't support online update. The box maybe can’t boot up properly by doing online
update. So please don't do software update/restore in the Software Manager menu of DM800.
If you install a wrong image to the box, or there is something wrong with the second stage loader,
the box won’t boot up properly. The OLED will display as follows:

This tutorial will tell you how to rescue the box.
1. Download estar-DreamUP program from estar website.
2. Install estar_ssl76.nfi or estar_ssl82.nfi to the box using estar-DreamUP program.
3. Install the estar image to DM800 using web browser. For how to create the estar image and
install it to the box, please refer to “How to install estar images.pdf”.
● estar_ssl76.nfi or estar_ssl82.nfi is just for rescuing estar DM800. Please follow the steps to
use it. We don’t support the usage of second stage loader like those from other SIM card groups.

i do have a few bits n pieces lying about can put together

for starters

Please install correct images to DM800, otherwise the box can’t boot up properly. For example,
you should install estar images to DM800 with estar SIM card. DO NOT install estar images to
DM800 with other SIM cards, or install other images to DM800 with estar SIM card!
Estar images don't support online update. The box maybe can’t boot up properly by doing online
update. So please don't do software update/restore in the Software Manager menu of DM800.
If you install a wrong image to the box, or there is something wrong with the second stage loader,
the box won’t boot up properly. The OLED will display as follows:

This tutorial will tell you how to rescue the box.
1. Download estar-DreamUP program from estar website.
2. Install estar_ssl76.nfi or estar_ssl82.nfi to the box using estar-DreamUP program.
3. Install the estar image to DM800 using web browser. For how to create the estar image and
install it to the box, please refer to “How to install estar images.pdf”.
● estar_ssl76.nfi or estar_ssl82.nfi is just for rescuing estar DM800. Please follow the steps to
use it. We don’t support the usage of second stage loader like those from other SIM card groups.

i do have a few bits n pieces lying about can put together

Cheer fella

Thats appreciated.

Is the same level of support available for these boxs (in terms of from members on this forum) ??

I am more concerned that it isnt tbh, but a least for now we are moving forward.

Gonnae start this tomorrow after work, so am sure i will have plenty more questions to ask.

Many thanks to Yourself & Abu Baniaz for your help this evening

cheers

Tom

Cheer fella

Thats appreciated.

Is the same level of support available for these boxs (in terms of from members on this forum) ??

I am more concerned that it isnt tbh, but a least for now we are moving forward.

Gonnae start this tomorrow after work, so am sure i will have plenty more questions to ask.

Many thanks to Yourself & Abu Baniaz for your help this evening

cheers

Tom

Unfortunately there are not as many estar sim boxes around but they are basically the same once you have a compatible image on them :)

not seen much here mate but we can sort you

i have images bootloaders estar dreamup etc

not seen much here mate but we can sort you

i have images bootloaders estar dreamup etc

Can you up them to the downloads mate,dont have access to a pc at the minute to go look for them :)

there are plenty mate

much same as other sim

difference being you can convert all to fit

@ wiz569

will put all in a rar & upload it maybe in morning though bit busy lol

there are plenty mate

much same as other sim

difference being you can convert all to fit

@ wiz569

will put all in a rar & upload it maybe in morning though bit busy lol

No bother mate,will try to get some estar stuff tomorrow myself :)

Back