DM800HD - No cccam

this is the image i put back on after i had the no ca error

sim201-SSL76C-DE-133DVPHOENIX-DM800-20092010.NFI

Cheers for that big-hol, will give it a go later!
no probs mate hopefully it'll get you sorted, when you were using the 2nd stage dreamup, were you dragging the patch file over dreamup then flashing!

Going through the procedure, drag repair tool over dreamup, click logo which enables the flash button, click flash, select image(sim201-SSL76C-DE-133DV3PHOENIX-DM800-20092010.NFI)
>open, then I get error file too big! I ignore that close dreamup, power down box, re-open dreamup, press connect, power up box when prompted it goes through its process followed by no ca error message. I've even tried selecting the sim201ssl76.nfi file to flash which is 207kb, and it still says file too big!

Last edited:
i would use an older boot loader tbh m8

try Bl72 m8 and see if you can get it to the web browser flash screen by holding down the power button

what revision mainboard is it ?

i had same problem as you on a Rev J main board and had to find older boot loaders just to get the web flash working

they are a pain in CA mode though

the fact your able to recover it using dreamup says that the box is working

Last edited:
see how i did it was get the boot loader working first then i was able to use web flash then i flashed the image i wanted then i went back into web flash and put the boot loader in as well then rebooted the box

but u can play around as much as you want until u get it working

whole point of these dm800hd

Cheers for the link.
Tried loading the BL72 using all methods I've used to date, but no joy:frown:
I've hit a brick wall now!

add me to msn messenger

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i try help remotely if u want

Last edited by a moderator:
******sold this bloke 2 faulty dm800hd
one returned and this one with faulty memory modules

bang out of order

Last edited by a moderator:
A very big thankyou to MikeS for his assistance regarding my DM800.

Gave up his time to prove my box was a dud.

Hats off to him!

Saved me going round in circles! :Clap:

Also thanks to everyone else who provided me with possible solutions.

Great forum + great members :Clap:

#########BREAKING NEWS#########

:banana: Got the dm800 up and running :banana:

Will post a full report tomorrow.

Going out now to watch the rugby down pub!

P.S. Is it called a dreambox coz it can give you nightmares?

Just a thought!

Last edited:
#########BREAKING NEWS#########

:banana: Got the dm800 up and running :banana:

Will post a full report tomorrow.

Going out now to watch the rugby down pub!

P.S. Is it called a dreambox coz it can give you nightmares?

Just a thought!
weyyyyy heyyyyyyy, glad ya got it sorted mate, so not a dud after all huh, make sure you update us on what it was and how you fixed it!:Clap:

yeh i never heard of estar sim

is it the new sim out for the dm800hd

Looks like...........probably cheaper than normal sim!

Might be a few having same prob as I did!

No normal fixes solved it.

Estar looks like a new lesser known and less supported SIM than SIM 2.01 or Ferarri.

Not much infiormation around about it. I would probably say it's cheaper than the other SIMS, and less well supported.

Not compatible with patched or unpatched images for any other SIM or original images. Looks like you have to convert the image with the Estar convertor software on their website and use their own SSL to make the images compatible.

Did your box come with this SIM pre-installed from a chineese supplier ? If so..was it cheaper than SIM 2.01 or Ferarri equivlants...also..what tuner revision is installed in the box ?

Yes, the eStar sim was pre-installed in the DM800. The box was a replacement for the one I'd returned to them due to HD glitching. The replacement box had the rev M tuner so no more glitching! As I said the box is a replacement so I don't know what the price would have been. The box I returned was £200 incl delivery back in October last year.

Back