DM800HD for Sale 4-5 months old (Boxed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

warlord

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

I have a DM800HD for sale £90 inclusive of postage (uk) Europe I will sort a postage cost.

IMAG0093.jpg

The DM is running 100%, with pli image and UK boquets which i can clear if wanted.

There currently is no fan in it as it suffered from the noisy syndrome, But i have arrange for a new fan and will
fit it if the purchaser wants.

Reason for sale is i have just orderd the DM800se

Inclused all leads and the CD with the original image on.

Warlord

aaaarrrr cant find the edit button lol

sorry forgot to mention this is a clone

warlord

Hi all

Just remembered i had better add.

This is the new M tuner BOOTLOADER 82, SIM VERSION :2.01

regards

warlord

Hi pwillo1982

Paypal would be fine m8 (gift) pm me for details please.

Do you want the boquets etc cleaned off or not. You will have to edit the sat config as its on as a rotor dish now.

Thanks for the interest

Warlord

Hi pwillo1982

Paypal would be fine m8 (gift) pm me for details please.

Do you want the boquets etc cleaned off or not. You will have to edit the sat config as its on as a rotor dish now.

Thanks for the interest

Warlord

Rules of trading!

8, Payment Method to be made via Paypal ONLY, fee’s can be added at sellers discretion but not to exceed 4%. No Payment to be sent as a gift, as this bypass's Paypals protection. Any other method will be at your own risk. All trades are at the risk of the buyer and Digitalworldz cannot be held liable for any indiscretions.

Last edited:
Hi Paul

Ok take that as a wrist slap :p

Wasnt thinking about all the rules when i replied, just remembered that as gift i didnt loose the commision :(

@pwillo £90 it is then via paypal lol :)

Im still waiting for the new fan for it so it wont be a instant sale, but i dont want payment until its ready to go.
Its comming from a good source in china so it should be here near the end of the week (i hope)

contact me via pm when you are ready mate

warlord

Just let me know when its ready bud and I will send the payment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back