DM8000HD Original - Whats it Worth

fezzy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Not played with my DM8000HD seriously for a couple of years, i have looked at various Sats
and channels but now with it not getting much use i may let it go as the full bundle.

Reciever with 1tb hdd and DVD RW. Imaculate Condition. 1 Owner - Me.

1.2mtr Dish - Darkman Motor - Twin Lnb - All Fixtures and Fittings.

I paid £1000 just for the Reciver about five years ago - Can,t find receipt but know its in the house somewhere.

I,m thinking of putting it up on the Forum for say £500. Is this excessive ??? However i may just start playing again.

Fezzy

Hi Guys

Not played with my DM8000HD seriously for a couple of years, i have looked at various Sats
and channels but now with it not getting much use i may let it go as the full bundle.

Reciever with 1tb hdd and DVD RW. Imaculate Condition. 1 Owner - Me.

1.2mtr Dish - Darkman Motor - Twin Lnb - All Fixtures and Fittings.

I paid £1000 just for the Reciver about five years ago - Can,t find receipt but know its in the house somewhere.

I,m thinking of putting it up on the Forum for say £500. Is this excessive ??? However i may just start playing again.

Fezzy

You have to look at the receiver technology available at the moment for £500. I really dont see anyone wanting to pay that amount of money for a 5 year old box.

I would not like to put a price on tbh but id think £500 was too much.

You may get a better price for it on the German boards.

tiss season of goodwill but cannot see anyone wishing to cough up that much mate to be honest
newer better options about

Nice one Guys.
Just looking to what its worth,the price would of been for the whole system. I,ve
started playing again and to tell you the truth my heart would not let me sell it
anyway. As we all know the dreambox 8000 is the Daddy of em all. I have had an offer of £400 for the whole system, but no it will still give me pleasure through
the dark nights and through the winter. thanks for the replies.

Fezzy

would have took that offer no regrets & move on to better

Back