Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DM800 original vs. clone

Sure did with a date 2ST Dec.
1905,Dingcheng Buliding, Shenzhen, China

Not my spelling but the one on the invoice. Value was sent as $50 so I got caught for E7 tax. Total price E252.
So it shipped from Shenzhen B.C.T Computer Co., Ltd, lots of folk bought direct from them, I also ordered from dreamboxcloooonnneeess 3/4 months ago, box was shipped from kosda.

Hey guys,

Has anyone tested these images with one of the boxes that claims to have BL75? I have ordered one from SZBCT after reading this thread (£153 when I paid with paypal). It's currently in the air according to DHL's tracking.

Which do you think is best, to flash with this image that is reportedly BL75 or go with the BL72 version that I know works? Is it true that I won't be able to go back to BL75 if I flash a BL72 image?

Cheers!!

Hey guys,

Has anyone tested these images with one of the boxes that claims to have BL75? I have ordered one from SZBCT after reading this thread (£153 when I paid with paypal). It's currently in the air according to DHL's tracking.

Which do you think is best, to flash with this image that is reportedly BL75 or go with the BL72 version that I know works? Is it true that I won't be able to go back to BL75 if I flash a BL72 image?

Cheers!!

Good luck with it, mine lasted 5 weeks.

No replies from email...

There is no BL75 for clones... the images that use BL75 are patched to work with 72! so even though the image uses 75, you are actually loading 72!

You will need to update the sim card in the dreambox clone to be able to support newer boot loaders! Sims are widely available in Asia and obviously online! There is no point updating the sim though until a new image is released with a bootloader that cannot be patched down to 72!

Would just like to say at alibaba express, theres a DM 800 HD available for just under $200 with free delivery, but by normal means you might be able to get it cheaper lol. I, myself am still waiting for a year or so. I like the $200 price, however Im waiting for a fully updated, stable DM 800 before I buy,then I might think to get a DM 8000 clone, so that it has the ability to record lol

Last edited:
Hello Lads,

I recently purchased a clone of Yao xin..

Have the same issues on a few HD channels :

DiscoveryHD
SkySport HD1
Disney Cinemagic HD
SciFi HD

These give me breakup and glitching of images..I have tried both Nabilosat BH11 and Gemini 4.5 for clones still same problem

Have tried the Inline Amplifer and that didn't really help either(LNB should enter into the in section right?)

any ideas, all other hd channels are fine

thanks

Hey guys,

Cheers!!
I bought from the same place and loaded the images with patched ss75.How its works?
The header of ss75 original its modified to works on clones and to "fool" the bl.
The images works ok and you can even update drivers with software update without any problem.Im saying that realy works because i tested with DVB subs and nabilo 0.12. The patched nabilo 0.12 with ss72 cant see the dvb subtitle ,with this patched ss75 and sim 2.01 you can see verything and you can update.

About the downgrade , you can do without any problem.Im on internet every day with jams01 here from Portugal and we tested everything on our clones( i think i blocked mine at least 20 times to test a lot of things).

Just check if you have stamp saying sim 2.01 inside, and you can flash everyimage from here.
You can also use this site:
Free Dreambox Images Download (Only for NEWB DM800 SIM2)

BB

Hello Lads,

DiscoveryHD
SkySport HD1
Disney Cinemagic HD
SciFi HD

These give me breakup and glitching of images..I have tried both Nabilosat BH11 and Gemini 4.5 for clones still same problem

Have tried the Inline Amplifer and that didn't really help either(LNB should enter into the in section right?)

thanks

at same tuner ( even original you can find bugs )
here you have the solution for a lot of bugs for tuners

you need to eliminate 1 condensator named C1 and put a new one with differnt values ,the new one specification is 1000mirko 24v-60v (the c1 has just 6v and its not working a lot of times)

Before you do this check your lnb if the rotation its ok

Hello Lads,

DiscoveryHD
SkySport HD1
Disney Cinemagic HD
SciFi HD

thanks
hi mate = what was the problem with your box ?

did you sort it out ?..any info ?....i was about to buy from this guy, but having read this....im glad i didnt ....might hold out for a while...

just realised above post showing solution ...did it work ?

dreambox-clones.co.cc are sending the boxes with the fix already applied... i can confirm this... as i got another box on xmas eve and it already had the fix applied... and using SIM 2.01 :D

dreambox-clones.co.cc are sending the boxes with the fix already applied... i can confirm this... as i got another box on xmas eve and it already had the fix applied... and using SIM 2.01 :D
so how is it working now ?...the guy i was gonna buy from had listed the box with this spec :

" boot75, gemi4.4, sim2.01, fan on the heat sink, tunner alps, test already, one year warrenty"

so do you think these also have been fixed ready to send...im just waiting for the guy to email me his paypal addy so i can pay him....but im not sure ???

mine is working great... no problems at all and the fix already applied.

i doubt its fixed because a friend of mine purchased from yao xin and when he had the problem they told him to do the soldering himself... and refused to replace it because they said it was easy fix.

for someone who cant solder... it is NOT an easy fix.

mine is working great... no problems at all and the fix already applied.

i doubt its fixed because a friend of mine purchased from yao xin and when he had the problem they told him to do the soldering himself... and refused to replace it because they said it was easy fix.

for someone who cant solder... it is NOT an easy fix.
ok..cheers mate...so has your mate had it fixed ?..im ok with soldering, i will email yao xin bring this to his attention and see what he says....or i might simply buy an original...but damm they are expensive.....lol

lol i wouldnt buy an original... ive got one in the living room and tbh the clone does the same thing... i regret buying it now.

my mate tried to fix his but didnt work after fixing it... thats why i ordered another box for him from dreambox-clones.co.cc and this works perfectly... the fix was already applied. cost £215 including delivery.

lol i wouldnt buy an original... ive got one in the living room and tbh the clone does the same thing... i regret buying it now.

my mate tried to fix his but didnt work after fixing it... thats why i ordered another box for him from dreambox-clones.co.cc and this works perfectly... the fix was already applied. cost £215 including delivery.

any glitching, freezing etc...?

ok..cheers mate...so has your mate had it fixed ?..im ok with soldering, i will email yao xin bring this to his attention and see what he says....or i might simply buy an original...but damm they are expensive.....lol

well, my box is currently due to be delivered next week,bought from yaoxin, i shall update u guys if the fix is alreay applied or not, read on some other forums that tony has acknowledged the fault and the appropriate soldering fix as he's already accepted a customer's returned box and fixed it.only time will tell if they applying the fix before shipping the box for new orders.i hope they do, if not i will have to solder it myself.

well, my box is currently due to be delivered next week,bought from yaoxin, i shall update u guys if the fix is alreay applied or not, read on some other forums that tony has acknowledged the fault and the appropriate soldering fix as he's already accepted a customer's returned box and fixed it.only time will tell if they applying the fix before shipping the box for new orders.i hope they do, if not i will have to solder it myself.
thanks mate...keep us informed as it would be helpful to me and also other members who may want to purchse from him..:Clap:..can you tell me if you paid via paypal ?..whats the paypal address that you send payment to ?...did you get a trackning number with dhl ?..cheers

thanks mate...keep us informed as it would be helpful to me and also other members who may want to purchse from him..:Clap:..can you tell me if you paid via paypal ?..whats the paypal address that you send payment to ?...did you get a trackning number with dhl ?..cheers

yes m8, paid $250 inc delivery through paypal ([email protected]), not for gifts, but for goods so i'm covered.
DHL tracking number e-mailed to me after 15 mins i paid the money.Box arrived in Heathrow on Christmas eve 1 day after i ordered..as i said i will update soon as it arrives.

Back