dm800 m tuner £99.99

aye seems too good to be true to me mate, wait a few days and see the bad feedback start rolling in, might have a little punt on 1 if anybody leaves good feedback for them!

Ive emailed them asking which version it is. They replied back saying its the pro dm800 se version. Im confused.

up to 43 sold now. Looks like he's gonna make a killing at this rate. I wish his punters good luck! ... They're gonna need it!

yes me too, think a few people are going to be getting ripped, hope they dont though!

yes me too, think a few people are going to be getting ripped, hope they dont though!

i hope not :p

had to give it a try .... got number 45

will let you all know how i get on

eeeeeeeeeek

warlord

Are you not protected by paypal if something goes wrong?
Yes i payed via paypal

dont know how well it would go to make a claim though

if i have to then another 44 will as well lol

warlord

dont worry mate if item doesnt turn up or whatever paypal always sides with the buyer, to be honest its probably the safest way to buy the way paypal are with sellers, hope thats not gunna be the case but seems strange in the post he says its the 800 hd pro, then in a private message he says its the se version, good luck though, cracking deal if its legit!

dont worry mate if item doesnt turn up or whatever paypal always sides with the buyer

Not gonna help if it is someone that has hijacked someone elses account tho. I have had mine hijacked b4!

Not gonna help if it is someone that has hijacked someone elses account tho. I have had mine hijacked b4!
how wont it help though, if the customer gets ripped off, either way paypal will cover the cost and refund the buyers, then they will target whoever or wherever the scammer is!

Maybe he has bought 1000 - 10,000 of them super cheap from china ?

What I would be interested in is what about if he sent you say a dm500 and it was recorded delivery ? what can you do then ?

I do not know so much about ebay, but he has sold 44 other things legit, its not a massive amount but you never know a lads.

I am sure paypal and ebay will get your money back though?

Mick

the address of the seller is only about 10 miles away....

considering asking if i can collect :p

i would soon see if it was the dm800 hd , se or m i have no idea the difference

warlord

the address of the seller is only about 10 miles away....

considering asking if i can collect :p

i would soon see if it was the dm800 hd , se or m i have no idea the difference

warlord

I've already asked him about cash on collection. Here is their response:

Hi cash on collection is fine, we have made the collection day friday from birmingham city, thx

Hi please note if you purchase online you must pay through paypal straight away, if your paying cash on collection then mail me your details and ill process one for you, do not buy online if your paying cash on collection, thx

Last edited:
I am a little worried about the members here.

As a few look like they might be buying it considering how its gone from 29 to 52 since the first post.

It says in parts about the Mtuner.

but it also says in parts about an S2 Tuner.

Could some experts please tell the members exactly the difference please so they at least have a choice before they buy, and lets say it comes with an S2 Tuner surely they will be able to send it back and get there money from paypal.

I dunno what an S2 tuner is or an M tuner lol (sorry)

Regards
Mick

Last edited:
theres some on another forum thats bought in bulk. Its been said that a lorry load of dm800 se went missing last year, im wondering if there is any connection.

as theyre listed with Rev-M tuners, theyre clones

a DVB-S2 tuner means that its capable of HD decoding

this guy has made £5k already, and it wouldntsurprise me if thats all been sent to numerous other paypal accounts, bounced around a few times before all coming back together, then loaded onto a prepay mastercard

the postage is free royal mail standard (covers up to £34 if anything happens)

id say this is a scam

I am a little worried about the members here.

As a few look like they might be buying it considering how its gone from 29 to 52 since the first post.

It says in parts about the Mtuner.

but it also says in parts about an S2 Tuner.

Could some experts please tell the members exactly the difference please so they at least have a choice before they buy, and lets say it comes with an S2 Tuner surely they will be able to send it back and get there money from paypal.

I dunno what an S2 tuner is or an M tuner lol (sorry)

Regards
Mick
Mick

Just quickly searching shows the dm800 hd has a 300 MHz MIPS Processor
while the se version has a 400 MHz MIPS Processor

so thats the first thing to check

also se has 2 sata

both use the DBS-Tuner mit DVB-S2:

Back