dm800 m tuner £99.99

Maybe ebay should be alerted that it could be a potential scam?

But it also could be legit?

I am sure ebay will see that they have sold 5 grands worth of boxes and monitor the accounts ?

Regards
Mick

I have been in contact with the seller, asked to collect tom..

reply was friday only collection date

will be over the moon if this is ligit, same price as i bought my dm600 for :)

warlord

warlord

did he mean to say we will be well gone with the money by friday...

hope not cos i also gave it a chance and bought one, plus also paid using credit card so lets see..

warlord

very tempted myself buy looks to good to be true, got done years ago so i always check.

so 3 days for paypal to get in and he goes missing.

So what if it is a clone is it still a good price? tbh i aint got a clue what a clone is or isnt lol

my dm600 was a clone

had no problems with it, also changed it from cable to sat with plugin module when the big n3 hit :p

i dont care if its a clone, still checking with seller that it is the se version thoug, and it will be a bargain if all works out well.

yea i can hope, and errrrm pray lol

warlord

warlord

my dm600 was a clone

had no problems with it, also changed it from cable to sat with plugin module when the big n3 hit :p

i dont care if its a clone, still checking with seller that it is the se version thoug, and it will be a bargain if all works out well.

yea i can hope, and errrrm pray lol

warlord

well let us know what he says and maybe see if his account hasnt been hacked. Not sure why friday is the only date aswell, maybe ask if it from his house and if his near you go double check the address is also correct.

I had one payal problem and they sorted it for me tho lol

well you can tell the football has finnished

sales started to move again, upto 67 now

still no reply from the seller confirming SE , or collection address.

did a google map lookup on the postcode registered with paypal, and it looks like flats, but i suppose small row of shops, but i doubt that

warlord

i think the total quantity for sale is 78....

68 sold and gone from more than 10 .... to 10 available

wish we had more time to check this out, as it could be a real bargain,

but i dont blame you for being sceptical i am as well, just thought i would take a chance and if it fails i will have a fight on me hands.

warlord

edit*
that didnt last very long all sold the remailing 10 in about 5 mins

Last edited:
did he mean to say we will be well gone with the money by friday...

hope not cos i also gave it a chance and bought one, plus also paid using credit card so lets see..

You may regret doing that. I know of people that paid with paypal and credit card and when it came to making a claim the credit card wont allow it and tell you to claim via paypal and paypal do the same in reverse.

You may regret doing that. I know of people that paid with paypal and credit card and when it came to making a claim the credit card wont allow it and tell you to claim via paypal and paypal do the same in reverse.

Hi Mark

Well i have no credit card involved, my paypal account is linked to my bank account, so they cant pass the buck.

time will tell i guess, friday isnt to far away

warlord

I quoted message from chrisnasah m80 :)

If it is a straight paypal transaction then you should not have a problem. Not sure how it works on an order with no tracking number tho

78 all sold now so I wish you all good luck!

If it turns out to be a scam it's not a bad days work for someone!

just got email from ebay saying the listing has been removed etc.. contact seller for refund not looking good now i'd say!

Yep the listing has definately been removed/invalid, the seller is still a registered member atm.

Typical,...I took a punt on one of these as well....even though it looked didgy at the time, should have just paid the extra 20 odd quid and ordered from China...
Be interesting to see if the guy delivers...I doubt it though..looks like a long winded paypal/credit card dispute procedure is going to be needed...

Typical,...I took a punt on one of these as well....even though it looked didgy at the time, should have just paid the extra 20 odd quid and ordered from China...
Be interesting to see if the guy delivers...I doubt it though..looks like a long winded paypal/credit card dispute procedure is going to be needed...
hope you'all get sorted out quickly sumtimes you can't see the forest for the trees'

Hmm..just seen reports that other auctions selling DM800 clones are also being removed, so looks like a general assault on clones by fleebay. Still doesnt mean that this isnt a scam though just means that it wasnt just this particular aution that was targeted.

It was common for Dm500c clone adverts to get removed as well, I had my auction removed couple of years ago for a DM500c obviously in FTA state..reason was Dream Multimedia intellectual property rights or something.

now that the listing has been removed isnt it going to be even harder for the buyers to get there money back?

Back